Chapter 122

We have fallen asleep in our massive bed, let me tell you that the bed was very comfy.

I woke up a few hours later from the sun shining on my face, which I was glad for because I wanted to wake up early and treat Sam to make him breakfast.

He haves been here for me a lot, so I decided to treat him by making him breakfast.

He deserves it.

I slowly sat up, to not to try to wake him up. I got dressed and went downstairs and started to get ingredients out.

I decided to make him some eggs and bacon with toast.

I cracked some eggs into a pan and put some bacon in the other pan. I also made myself some breakfast so I wouldn't bother to make me some later.

When I got cooking, I sat the food down on the table and went upstairs to wake up Sam.

I felt my heart flutter as I saw him peacefully sleeping on the bed. I also saw that his face was slightly confused as his hand touch my side of the bed.

"Hey..baby..wake up," I whispered as I crouched down, and he groaned.

"Hey, beautiful." He mumbled groggily as he cracked his eyes open, and I blushed.

"Happy 5th anniversary," I whispered as he smiled before pecking me on the lips.

"Happy 5th anniversary." He smiled and kissed me on the lips again.

"I made you breakfast," I said quietly as he slowly stood and cracked his back.

"Whattt, I was going to make you breakfast!!" He whined and I giggle.

"Well, too late, I already made you breakfast," I said as he stretched his muscles.

I saw his back flexing as he stretched his arms, I didn't realize how long I was staring at him.

He was very hot.

"Hm..you're drooling Colby." He smirked and I shook my head.

Well, can't he blame me?! He's HOT as f*ck!

"Nope! Let's eat breakfast before the food gets cold." I said and walked out of the room, and he followed me.

"Mhh, this smells so good!" Sam praised as we sat down, and I smiled.

"Hopefully it tastes good," I said quietly as he took a bite from the eggs.

"Is it good?" I asked nervously and he nodded.

"It's so good! Wow! Damn, you did good baby." He said as I giggle with a smile.

"Thank you," I whispered before taking a bite from mines.

"Oh! It is good." I said as I covered my mouth with my hand and giggled.

We ate and talked for a while until we got done eating.

"Breakfast was really good baby," Sam said as I put away the dishes and smiled.

"Thank you," I said quietly, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are we doing anything today?" I asked and nuzzled my head in his chest.

"Hmh, but I am not going to tell you." He said as I huffed out a breath.

"More surprises?!" I giggled and he nodded.

"Of course," He said and pulled away from me.

"You better get dress in fancy clothes because we will be leaving in an hour." He said and I nodded before going upstairs.