Chapter 94

TW: This chapter contains R*PE (in the dream)

I was cuddling Sam on our bed; Sam was peppering my face with kisses, but This felt different though.

I couldn't tell why though.

"I love you," I mumbled as he smiled softly while he pecked me on my lips.

"I love you too." He said and flipped us over, so he was the top.

Before I could say anything, his lips went to my neck and started to suck on my sensitive spot-I would normally enjoy this but-this didn't feel right.

"S-Sam." I whimpered as he roughly took off my clothes-without my consent-making my heart rate go up.

Sam would always ask for my content to take off my clothes.

"Stop," I begged as tears brimmed my eyes.

When I looked at him, I felt disgusted and afraid of why he is doing this.

This wasn't the Sam that I know.

"N-no, GET OFF," I yelled as his hands trailed on my body causing me to feel sick to my stomach.

I couldn't move.

I couldn't do anything.

I let out a sob as he took off my pants and boxers.

"NO!"

I bolted up gasping for air, feeling my heart beating out of my chest. I sigh shakily as I looked around the room, seeing now it's dark, meaning it was probably nighttime.

"F*ck," I whispered as I put my hand on my chest and I breathe heavily.

I turn on the light and looked around the room seeing that I was alone. I took the blanket off of me, seeing that I was in Sam's hoodie and boxers.

I don't remember changing myself since previous events that Sam and I did so I assume that he changed me.

I trust Sam with my whole heart to let him change me while I was asleep or anything else.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I covered my face with my hands and my lip quivered as I thought about the dream I just had.

The dream felt so real.

My heart broke slightly at the thought of Sam doing that to me without my consent.

I knew he would never do that to me, he knows better and knows how to treat me right.

He wasn't like those people.

I flinched by hearing someone coming in and turning on the light.

"Woah?! Baby?! Why are you crying?!" Sam asked with concern and come over to me as I flinched again.

I hated flinching at Sam for no reason, there was no reason for me to flinch at him.

"Hey, hey. I'm not going to hurt you." He cooed and pulled me into him as I sniffled.

"You had a bad dream?" He asked softly and I nodded while letting out a shaky sigh.

"What was it about?" He asked calmly, his voice was muffled because he stuffed his face on my head. I took a breath before answering.

"I....you...Uhm...y-you were in my d-dream." I mumbled shakily as he rubbed my back comfortably and tears brimmed my eyes.

"You...u-Uhm...you...r-r*ped me," I mumbled, hating those words that were coming out of my mouth as he looked at me with wide eyes.