Chapter 102

TW: Sexual assault! R*pe. (if this stuff triggers you then please skip)

"Colby, wear this outfit. We're going out somewhere." Caleb said as he handed me a hoodie and a... skirt.

"Wh-what? Why t-the s-skirt?" I asked as he sat them on the mental bed and smirked.

"Because I told you so, you need to listen to what I say." He said sternly and I nodded with a gulp.

"Words!!" He growled slapping me in the face.

"Y-yes daddy," I mumbled as he smirked and grabbed the clothes.

"How about I change you, hm?" He asked huskily and I shook my head feeling fair rising.

"N-no," I said clenching my jaw and he smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said as I sucked in a breath, and he put his hands on my waist.

"I-I said n-no." I whimpered and he rolled his eyes.

"Well too bad, a no is a yes." He growled before he took off my hoodie.

"Oh! I forgot something else. Stay here." He said before he went to grab something.

When he came back, he was holding a women's lace panties making me look at him confusingly.

"Don't say nothing, one peep out of your mouth, you're dead." He threatens and I nodded, feeling my heartbeat out of my chest.

He then picked me up, Before I could even react, he pushed me onto the mental bed.

"Don't move either." He demanded as his hands went to my boxers and I gulped as tears threaten to spill.

He pulled off my boxers and trailed his lips on my thighs causing me to cringe.

When he got done changing me into the panties, he forced me to stand up.

"You're going to look more beautiful in this skirt." He said and pulled me closer and smacked my butt causing me to gasp.

I have worn skirts before but that was long ago and for videos.

"Put this on for your daddy." He cooed as he handed me the skirt.

"Y-yes daddy," I whispered before shakily did what I was told.

When I got done changing into the skirt, he grabbed the hoodie.

He smirked before putting the hoodie on me and when got done changing me into that, he bit his lip looking at me.

"While We're out, you better stick with me and don't get help." He said but then scoffed with a smirk.

"Wh-what?" I asked as he sat me down on the mental bed.

"You think people are looking for you?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"O-of course p-people is," I mumbled, and he shook his head.

"It's been three weeks Colby." He said bluntly and my heart dropped.

Three weeks...no... not that long.

"Nobody is looking for you. If they're then you'll be home." He said as my lip quivered while looking down.

"You're lying, they're looking for m-me." I snapped as he clenched his jaw before slapping me in the face.

"No, they aren't." He growled as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Now c'mon, follow me." He demanded as he forced me back up.

I was too weak to walk causing me to fell against him.

"God! Stop being so weak!" He growled and started dragging me up the stairs as I let out a yelp.