Chapter 95

My heart dropped as I read that text.

Who was it?

It couldn't be Caleb...no it can't be.

I sigh shakily and looked at Sam seeing that he was still sleeping peacefully.

I didn't want to wake him up and make him worried about me.

I did something that I would regret and probably Sam would hate me.

I texted back the person...it could be a fan messing around with me.

Colby: Who is this? How did you get my number?

Unknown: I got my ways, Colby...

Colby: you didn't answer my first question? who is this?!

Unknown: I know, you'll find out.

Typing...

Before they could even send the message, I shut my phone off and rubbed my face anxiously.

I looked at Sam seeing him sleeping peacefully, I sigh and shook my head decided not to tell him now.

I'll just tell him in the morning.

I wanted to have some fresh air, so I decided to go into the backyard. I sigh as the fresh air meant my skin making me get shivers from how chilly it was.

I let out a breath before closing my eyes as I felt my heart beating out of my chest.

"F*ck," I whispered putting my shaky hand on my chest.

"Colby?!" I heard Sam said groggily as he opens the door, and I planted a smile on my face.

"Hey, why are you out here, it's chilly." He asked as I shrugged with a sigh, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't know, I just needed fresh air," I mumbled and looked at the dark sky, but I could feel my anxiety going up.

"You're hiding something, tell me." He said as I shook my head.

"I'm not, I'm fine," I said as he shook his head and pulled away from me.

I wanted to tell him what was going on, but my mind was telling me that I couldn't. I was just scared of how he would react.

"You're hiding something Colbs, you can't lie to me. I'm your husband." He said sternly as I felt my heart beating out of my chest more and I sigh shakily and took out my phone.

I go to messages and click on the anonymous person and handed it to Sam.

"Someone texted me," I mumbled as he looked through the texts and his face harden.

"Who is this-why didn't you wake me up when you got this?!" He asked looking at me with a clenched jaw.

I was right, he was going to be mad at me.

"I-I... I was g-going to tell you."  I mumbled while wrapping my arms around my body and he scoffed.

"Colby this is important! You can't just wait to tell me the next day?!" He said with so much anger, I flinched.

"I-I'm s-Sorry..." I whimpered; I didn't know I was crying but I was.

"I-I didn't want t-to make y-you worried a-about I-It." I cried and slid down on the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and felt my chest tightened.

It felt like I was going to have a panic attack.

"I'm done with your "b*ll sh*t Colby!" He growled and that's when I broke down.

"I-i-I'm so s-Sorry!" I sobbed out and his face softens and filled with regret.

"Babe, I-." He stopped talking not knowing what to say.

"I-I..." I was cut off by him hugging me and I choked on a sob.

"Shh...shh...don't apologize, baby, I'm sorry." He apologized and I tried to get my breathing in control, but I couldn't.

My vision was blurry, my throat was tight that I couldn't breathe, and my chest was clenching.

It felt like I was having a heart attack or something.

"Breath Colbs, you're going to be okay." He cooed and I shook my head with a choked sob.

"C-c-can't b-breath." I whimpered as it started to rain, and he cursed under his breath.

He carried me bridal style and took me inside and sat me on the couch.

"You're having a panic attack; Take deep breathes baby." He said and held my face in his hands as tears poured down on my face.

I shook my head as my breathing picked up, I had panic attacks before, but I haven't had panic attacks in so long.

"Copy me on what I'm doing baby, think you can do that?" He asked softly and I nodded.

He coaxed me into taking deep breaths with him and soon to know it my breathing was normal.

"You okay baby?" Sam asked as he handed me a cup of water and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay now..." I said and took a sip as he sat next to me.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as he shook his head.

"No, I should be the one apologizing, I'm sorry. I overreacted." He said guilty and I sighed with a nod.

"I was just mad that you didn't wake me up and just tell me." He pointed out and I nodded feeling guilty.

"I-I wanted t-to but I... I don't know...I didn't want to worry you because of me." I mumbled and sat down my cup and looked at him.

"We're Married couples...we have to tell each other everything. We can't just hide things from each other." He said and I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked at the time seeing it was surprisingly around 3 am.

"We should go back to bed?" I asked with a small smile looking at him and he shrugged with a smirk.

"Besides that, we should you know...have makeup sex?" He asked and put his hand on my thigh causing my breath to hitch.

"No, didn't we have sex yesterday?" I asked with a small laugh, and he pouted his lip out, giving me pleading eyes.

"We have the kids here...we can't have sex," I said sternly.

He then laid me down on my back-on the couch-and hovered over me. His bulge rubbed against mines causing my eyes to roll back from the pressure.

"Please, I'll make you quiet." He said quietly as he pressed wet kisses on my neck causing me to moan softly and I nodded.

"Is that a yes, or no???" He asked once he pulled away and I nodded with a giggle.

"It is a yes...better make this quiet."

A\N: next Chapter is smut so be readyyy, the next chapter wasn't supposed to be smut but aye I changed my mind😂

Comment❤️Vote❤️

Paralyzed // Solby (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें