Chapter 113

TW: su!c!de is in this chapter...so stop reading if you get triggered.

"Wh-what??" I said as I felt my heart racing.

"H-hello," I called out as I hesitated to get out of the elevator.

Right when I got out of the elevator, someone walked past me with force. Almost causing me to fall from the impact.

"Watch it sl*t!" That person growled and I flinched.

The person looked at me, he looked familiar.

"You better run away before the police get you, Chad." He said and by that, he turned away.

My name is Chad?

"W-what?" I said as he stopped walking.

"You know what you did." He said and looked at me disgusted as my heart twisted in my chest.

What did I do?

Before I could say anything, he walked away leaving me confused.

I sucked in a breath as I looked around, seeing that I was alone.

Everything seems different from the last time I saw this hallway.

I sigh shakily before grabbing my phone out of my pocket before going to Sam's contact.

Colby: Help.

Colby: where are you?!!

Colby: please tell me this is a prank.

"Can't delivered"

My phone just died out of nowhere causing my heart to drop and my hands starting shaking.

"N-no," I mumbled before turning to the elevator so I could go to the first floor.

When I got to the first floor, there were so many people here as if the hotel never closed which made me confused.

I felt myself trembling as I walked out of the elevator and looked around.

Which also terrified me the most that I couldn't see Sam or the others, or I didn't know what was happening.

"Excuse me, sir, you seem scared everything alright?" An old lady came up to me asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied before walking away from her.

I walked into a bathroom and went to the sink.

I let out a shaky breath as splashed water on my face.

I knew my name wasn't Colby, which means that I was probably in a different year.

I thought about how I get back since now I knew that I was in the other world.

Then I remember how I go back.

I have to play the elevator game again.

I then dried off my face before getting out of the bathroom. There were fewer people here since it was getting dark, so I have to hurry up.

Right, when I was close to the elevator someone grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me to them causing me to almost fall.

"What-." They cut me off by clamping my mouth.

"Cmon Chad, we have no time." He said before dragging me away from the elevator.

"What-? W-who are you? Where are we going?!" I asked as he pulled us to a corner.

"What do you mean who?! I'm Jack, your best friend!" He said as I felt my heart racing.

He was Jack Unterweger.