Chapter 10

"W-what?" He said, taken back at my words.

"I said did YOU cheated on me!" I yelled as he looked at me dumfolded.

"Colby, what are you talking about?" He asked confused as I shook my head and sniffled.

"I-I know what you did!" I sniffled as he slowly walked closer to me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked calmly and touches my shoulder.

"Don't f*cking touch me!" I growled and brush his hand off of me.

He cheated on me.

"I know what you did!" I yelled as tears started pouring down my cheeks.

"Colby I didn't Cheat on you!!" He yelled causing me to flinch and start to cry.

He came to me and pulled me into a hug, I wanted to fight back and yell at him.

But I didn't.

I let him comfort me as I sobbed.

Even how much mad I was at him.

"I-I know what you d-did!" I sobbed as he shook his head.

I kept repeating those words until I stopped crying.

"I never cheated on you? Where did you get that from?" He whispered as I grabbed his phone.

"Y-you left your phone yesterday and s-someone texted you...i-it was Brennen," I whispered as his face harden.

He looked at the messages and his face turn red.

"H-he also t-texted me t-this," I whispered and gave him my phone.

He looked at it and clench his jaw and shook his head.

"I will NEVER cheat on you Colby! Brennen is lying, baby, I was really at my mom's yesterday, and I'll never date Brennen." He said as my lip quivered.

"H-how do I know your n-not lying?" I whispered, hating the words coming out.

He looked at me Sadly and grabbed his phone, calling someone. It rang a few times until someone picked up.

"Hey, honey everything alright?" His mom's voice rang.

"Yes, I slept with Brennan last night." He said making my heart shatter in my chest.

"What? No, you didn't you were with me honey? Wait you cheated on Colby? I'll beat your a*s!" She said with a nervous voice and I chewed my lip.

"No Mom, I didn't Cheat on him... Brennen texted him about something of me cheating and this is the only way I could think of to tell Colby I'm telling the truth." Sam said as my lip trembled and my heart slightly throbbed

"Oh, that bully? Brennen? How dare he! Is Colby with you?" She asked as Sam nodded.

"Yep, here the whole tire time." He said and looked at me.

"Aww Colby, don't worry hun...Sammy will never cheat on you alright, he was with me yesterday! If he did, he'll be dead right now, Don't let the insecurities get to you alright hun." She said as I smiled softly.

"T-thank you.." I whispered as she hummed.

"No problem! You boys have a nice day!" She chirped and ended the call.

I sigh shakily and looked at Sam.

I am a crappy boyfriend.

I started to cry and nuzzled my head in his neck.

"Shh....shh...it's okay." He whispered and I shook my head.

"N-no it's not okay, I-I shouldn't jump into the conclusion l-like t-that!" I sobbed out as he tightened his grip on me.

"I know your insecure Colby, I understand what your coming from." He whispered as I sniffled.

"It's sad that you ever will think that.." He whispered and moved my hair that was in my face.

I nodded slowly and grabbed his hand so I could hold it. We stayed like that for a while until we decided to get our minds off things by watching a movie.

We stayed in silence as the movie was on a romantic scene. I looked at Sam as he smiled softly at me. His eyes then trailed down to my lips as he leaned in to kiss me.

I melted into the kiss as his hands went to my sides to my butt, squeezing it softly making me gasp sightly. Letting his tongue slip in my mouth, our tongues fought each other as we both made out with each other.

We then pulled away breathless as we both had smiles on our faces.

I felt the need for him to grow.

I wanted him.

I leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"I want you..." I whispered and nibble his ear and looked at him as his eyes fully dilated.

A/n: smut next chapter so be ready!❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️