Chapter 69

Time skip😉

I was standing in front of the mirror, with a smile as Sam came into our room as Emma came with him.

"Dwaddy!!" Emma squealed as Sam handed me her and I rested her on my hip and looked at the mirror to see I was pregnant.

I was about 7 months pregnant.

"Emma, are your excited for your little brother to come soon?" Sam asked as she giggled with a nod.

"Ywes! I'm gwnna love baby bwother!" She said and nuzzled her head on my side.

"When will baby brothew be hwre?" She asked looking at me as I smiled.

"In 2 more months," I said and looked at Sam as he looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

I blushed and looked back down at Emma.

"I'm hungwry!" Emma pouts causing Sam and me to laugh.

"You'll always be hungry Kid, Alright what do you want?" Sam asked grabbing her and resting her on his hip.

"Chicken nuggys!!" She squealed as Sam chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Chicken nuggets it is...you want some babe?" Sam asked as I sat down on our bed with a sigh and nodded.

He smiled with a nod before going downstairs, I grabbed my phone before going on Instagram to see feedback from the fans.

Things have changed this past year; Sam and I are doing so successfully on YouTube.

Having about 6 million subscribers, basically saving 6 million people's lives.

We have done so many things on that channel for our free time but now we don't have much time for the duo channel.

Since Sam and I are parents now and expecting a new child coming soon, we decided to be the best to take a break from the duo channel—well besides going out to do adventures.

Emma just turned two not too long ago, is growing up so fast.

Sam and I have been married for 4 years already, that honestly amazes me.

Our love for each other has been growing so much each day, people tell us that we were made for each other.

Well, they're f*cking right about that.

I smiled as I just got done replying and liking fan's posts, probably making their day so much better.

It's like if you ever notice someone that you don't know and never know what they are going through and liking their post will make them so happy.

I then sat up and walked downstairs, seeing that Emma was already eating her chicken nuggets.

Sam smiled and handed me my plate.

"Go sit down, I'll watch Emma." He said and I smiled softly as I walked to the couch and Bambi jumped on the couch next to me, putting her head on my leg.

I smiled before taking a bite from my food, turning on the TV to see what's the weather is today.

It turns out that there is going to be a huge storm coming our way in a few, I bit my lip and looked outside.

It was right, the clouds outside were dark and the wind was moving the trees slightly.

"Baby, there is going to be a storm," I said looking at Sam as he looked at me and to the TV.

"Hm... it's probably not bad." He said and ruffled his hair nervously and Emma looked at him suspiciously.

"What's gowing on?" She asked as I put my empty plate down and bit my lip.