Chapter 90

A/N: this chapter might be somehow graphic for some of my readers so please skip if you don't like that stuff. 🥰

Colby's POV

"I think my water j-just broke." I whimpered as my heart started to race.

His eyes went wide as his eyes trailed to the puddle of fluid.

"Oh F*ck-." He whispered before hopping out of bed.

"Okay, okay...um, I'll call Dr. Hooves that we're coming and Kat to let them watch Emma and Bambi." He said as he sat me on the edge of the bed.

He helped me to get dress into new clothes, when he got done helping me getting dress, he grabbed his phone and went to leave to go to the hallway.

"Don't leave me," I mumbled grabbing his hand and he smiled with a nod.

"Of course." He said and sat next to and grabbed my hand, giving me comfort.

He dialed Dr. Hooves' number and called her.

I zoned out as he talked to her, I only felt nerves washing over my body as I rubbed my belly.

I knew this moment would come-but now-we haven't gotten the hospital bag ready.

"Hey, she said that we can come when we get done with some things." He said softly and I nodded.

I then suck in a breath as the first contraction came, it wasn't as strong, but it was painful.

But this was the beginning.

I closed my eyes as Sam rubbed my back comfortably.

"This suck," I grumbled once the contraction past and he kissed my forehead.

"I know.... you can call Kat to come over and I'll pack the hospital bag." He said handing his phone and I nodded with a nod.

He kissed my forehead and got up and went to pack the hospital bag.

I sigh before going on Kats contact and called her.

"Sam?" She asked groggily once she answered the phone and I chuckled.

"No, it's Colby," I said and rubbed my belly anxiously.

"Oh! Colby?! Wait! It's time?!" She asked and I chuckled with a nod.

"Yeah. It is, just calling if you and maybe chase come to watch Emma and Bambi for us?" I asked as I heard movement in the background.

"Of course! Chase!! Wake the h*ll up!" She yelled as I heard him groan and mumbling something.

"We'll be at your guy's house in a few, hang tight!!" She squealed before hanging up and I chuckled.

I put down Sam's phone and rubbed my belly again.

I heard little feet shuffling in the hallway and they became close, and I looked behind me seeing Emma.

"Dwaddy why are ywou and dada up?" She asked rubbing her eyes and sat next to me.

"Well...your baby brother is coming," I said as her eyes lit up.

"Rweally!" She squealed and I nodded with a smile.

"I'm excited!!" She squealed and I chuckled as Sam came back into the room.

"Dada! I'm gwonna be a bwig sister!!" She squealed and he chuckled with a nod.

She squealed as he picked her up and rested her on his hip.

"Untie Kat and Chase will be coming over to watch you so you better be good." He said as he sat her on the ground, and she nodded.