Chapter 67

"We should probably get dressed," Sam whispered as I just nuzzled my head in his chest.

"I don't want to," I mumbled and he chuckled, kissing my sweaty forehead.

"Well if I say we could take a shower, will you get dressed?" He asked as I looked at him with a small smile.

"Bath, I don't think I can stand," I mumbled and he chuckled, standing up and helping me to stand up.

But I ended up falling against him.

"I didn't even go too hard on you." He said with a laugh and I huffed a breath, rolling my eyes.

"This happened every time we have sex," I grumbled and he carried me into the bathroom while he sniffled a laugh causing me to glare at him.

"What, you never had a d*ck in your butt," I said as he sat me down on the toilet.

"And never will." He said with a laugh and turned on the tub.

"What if you did?" I asked with a smirk as he looked at me.

"I don't know...I don't see you topping though." He said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh we'll see about that," I said quietly and he kissed my forehand with a small laugh.

I never see myself topping in this relationship, but I have always been curious about it though. I wanted to see what it would feel like to be the dominant one.

He then turned off the tub when it was full, he picked me up causing me to squeal and put us both in the tub.

I nuzzled my head in his chest as he poured water on us.

I sigh with content as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning."

"So do you think the girls will bring back Emma?" Sam asked as I let out a laugh and shrugged.

"You know how they love her...they're probably spoiling her right now?" I pointed out and sat down on the couch with a slight wince.

"Yep probably." He says with a shrug and puts dog food in a bowl so he could feed Bambi.

I grabbed my phone, as I was about to take a picture of myself but notice there were hickeys all over my neck.

"Sam! Their hickeys all over my neck!" I said with a glare and he let out a laugh.

"My bad, but that shows who you belong to." He says simply as there was knocking at the door and it open.

"Hey, love birds!! We came back with your child!" Tara chirped as she and Katrina and Devyn came back with two bags of clothes and toys.

"How many things you got her?" Sam asked with a laugh as Kat handed me, Emma, as she cooed at me.

"Loads...we went over too much," Devyn says as she scratches behind her head.

"Well that's okay..but again what did I tell you girls about knocking!" Sam asked as they laughed.

"I forgot...anyways see you guys later!!" Tara says as they all ran away to the front door as I looked at Sam with a laugh.

"They're just like kids," Sam said as he sat next to me and I giggle and look down at Emma.

"I'm surprised that they didn't look exhausted," I said with a laugh and pitched at Emma's cheek.

"Emma probably slept like an angel for them," Sam said while rubbing his temples with a chuckle.

"The only time you sleep well is when your aunties take you with them?" I asked Emma as she laughed.

I rolled my eyes before kissing her forehead.

"She just likes torturing us," Sam said with a laugh and I giggle and stood up so I could change Emma.

I went upstairs to her nursery and changed her into her new onesies.

Once I got done changing her, I kissed her tummy causing her to giggle and grabbed her to hold her.

Sam came into the room while putting on a radio we have—putting on our favorite song.

"You'll be in my heart"

"Come stop your crying you will be all right."

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I giggle with a smile and closed my eyes.

"Just take my hand, Hold it tight."

"I love you both so much." He whispers and swayed us carefully as the song kept playing.

"I will protect you, from all around you."

"I will be here, don't you cry."

"I'll be there, always."

By the last verse of the song, my head was resting on his chest as Emma was still in my arms as her eyes were closing slightly.

"I love you too Sam," I said quietly and kissed him.

I wouldn't trade my family for anything.

A/n: my heart 🥺 happy New Year's Eve my lovely's ❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️