Chapter 75

"Colby, Hey! It's been a while!!" Amber squealed as she came over to me and I smiled softly at her.

"Yes, it has," I said as she hugged me.

"Oh!! Look how far long you're." She squealed once we pulled away and I chuckled.

"7 months?" She asked as I nodded with a hum.

"I can't wait for the baby to be born!" She squealed and I looked at Sam as he chuckled with a smile.

"So, what did you want to film Amber?" Sam asked and she looked at him.

"I was thinking you and I try to bake while we answer questions from the fans!" She says as he smiled with a nod.

"Sure, that sounds fun," Sam says with a smile.

"Colby, if you would like you can be behind the camera and ask the questions?" Amber asked setting the camera-ready.

"Sure," I said and folded my arms around my belly with a smile.

They then set everything up, then started the intro of the video.

"So, the questions are would you rather or just normal questions, and they will be asked from Colby!" Amber chirped as she talked to the camera.

"While we answered the questions, we will be making a cake!" Sam said gesturing to the supplies they need.

I then grabbed my phone and went on ambers Instagram page so I could see the questions on her recent page.

"The first question is, would you rather. 'Live without your loved one for a day or 'live without your loved one for a whole year." I said as they started to grab the bowls for the cake batter.

"A year, I could live without a man," Amber said with a giggle and Sam chuckled.

"A day, I can't imagine my life without my loved one for a year." He said causing some warmth to fill in my heart and I blushed slightly.

He was so sweet.

"Next question is for Sam, 'Sam what do you prefer, girls or boys?" I asked as he opened the cake bag and poured it into the bowl.

"I'm gay as f*ck so I prefer boys over girls." He said simply as Amber, and I laughed.

"Next question is...'Who would you guys take a bullet for?" I asked and looked at them.

"One of my Best Friends," Amber said with a slight smirk looking at Sam, but he didn't seem to notice.

"I would take a bullet for Colby," Sam said as he cracked an egg in the bowl.

I would take a bullet for him too.

"You two need to stop being so cute!!" Amber said with a chuckle causing Sam and me to laugh.

I shook my head and looked back on the comments for the next question.

They answered some more questions when I was at the bottom of the comment section. My heart hurt slightly as most of them were talking about if they were together.

I hated that the fact that most of them think they're dating.

"This question is going towards to Sam, 'Who do you prefer more, Amber or Colby," I asked, hiding the fact that there was insecurity in my voice.

He stopped at what he was doing and looked at me and the camera.

"This shouldn't be a question but...I prefer my husband more than Amber." He said with slightly raised brows.

I could tell a mood changed from amber-like she was sad that he said that.

During the making of the video, I noticed Amber was flirting with Sam. And seeming more closely to him.