Chapter 125

It's been three days since we've been in Hawaii. It's been the best three days of our lives.

We've been doing a lot of activities outside, Sam said that he wants our anniversary to be special which I found so sweet. 

We were laying on the couch, cuddling with each other.

"Have our friends called about Victor and Emma?" I mumbled as I nuzzled my head in his chest.

"Yes...the kids are doing fine." He said and I hummed.

"I already miss them so much," I mumbled with a frown as tears slightly burned through my eyes.

"I know baby, I do too." He said as he pecked me on the lips again.

"I also miss Bambi," I said as he chuckled with a nod.

"I also miss her too." He laughed and I giggled and sat up.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I shrugged with a bored sigh.

"I'm bored, I don't know what to do," I said with a sigh as he stood up.

"Hm... how so." He said with a smirk as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Hmh...we're not having sex right now," I said with a giggle, but he kept sucking on my neck causing me to moan.

"It doesn't look like you want me to stop." He whispered as he turned me around and smacked my butt causing me to gasp.

"Fine...f*ck me," I said quietly as he smirked before picking me up.

"My pleasure." He said and took us to our room.

A few hours later, we were walking out of the room and going into the living room.

"We need to do that often," Sam smirked as I flopped down on the couch with a heavy breath.

"Oh yeah? Have we been having sex these past days?" I grumbled as he laughed with a shrug.

"Yeah...oh! You still owe me by having sex in the hot tub." He said as I snorted with a giggle.

"What's your deal about that?" I giggled and he sat next to me.

"I don't know, I just want to f*ck you in the tub, which we didn't do yet." He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, come on dork, you'll get your promise." I giggled and he huffed a breath.

"If I don't then there will be a punishment." He said as I choked on my spit.

"Wh-what! Noooo punishments Sammy!!" I whined as he chuckled.

"I'm just kidding baby; I am not doing no punishments." He said and I slowly nodded.

I was glad that he was joking with that, because I didn't know if I could handle punishments as I use to.

We watched a movie for a few hours until we had to go to a restaurant for dinner.

"Are you ready baby?" Sam asked as he entered our room and I nodded.

"You're beautiful, wow." He breathed out as I giggled.

"You're drooling Sam," I said as he smirked and looked up and down at me.

"What? Don't you blame me? You're smoking hot." He said as I rolled my eyes before kissing him on the cheek.

"I know, but let's go," I said as walked out of the room, but of course Sam being the horny one had to smack my butt.

"Sam!" I gasped as he chuckled.

"What, I had to! Your a*s was begging me to smack." He said as I laughed before going downstairs.