Chapter 24

"Do you have t-to go?" I asked as Sam got ready to go somewhere.

Sam is going somewhere, he won't tell me where. Both of us are now downstairs in the living room as he got ready to go.

"Yes, I have to go, don't worry baby." He sighs as I chewed my lip and I buddle up my sleeves.

"W-when your gonna be back?" I whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"I don't know, but probably before dinner." He said as I nodded with a smile.

"Katrina and Elton are only gonna be here." He Explained as I nodded.

"Bye baby, CALL me if you need anything." He said kissing me and I smiled softly.

"Bye," I whispered as he left.

I sigh and turned on the TV and stared at it blankly.

"Colby!!!!!!!" Kat squealed as she came from downstairs, Making me snap out of the haze and smile slightly at her.

"Hey Kat." I giggled a little as she sat next to me.

"So, have you talk to anyone?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Nah, I've been more careful about who I've chosen." She said and I nodded, understanding what she means by that.

Kat and I decided to watch some TV, while we were watching the show we were watching. We heard a sound coming close to the garage.

Who made that sound?

I chewed on my sleeve as Kat turned off the TV and looked at the garage door.

"Who's there?" Kat called out as I fiddle with my fingers nervously.

Nobody answered.

"Got ya!!!" Elton yelled popping out of know where making kat and I jump.

"Elton!!" Kat shrieked as he laugh and came over to us and I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing it was just Elton playing with us.

"Sorry I just had to!" He laughed and sat on the love sac.

I rolled my eyes as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and kat in paused our show we were watching.

I grabbed my phone and went on YouTube, the last Video Sam posted was two days ago. He wanted to clear some things and talk about me losing the baby.

He knew it wasn't probably the best time to say something but he wanted to since the hate has gotten bad at the day I lost it.

A small smile formed on my lips as I saw mostly positive comments.

Skadooshnoodle: I'm so sorry for your loss, stay strong you both! Take a break as long as you need!❤️

JolbysGirl: stay strong you both, I know this is very hard to handle.❤️

Solbyfan:  I'm very sorry for your lost guys, you guys would've been great parent's!❤️

Hater: they're lying about losing the baby, Colby wasn't even pregnant, to begin with.

Hater123: The baby deserved to die anyway.

SxlbyGallxvichVxnji: You both would've been great parents! Stay strong!❤️

Paige32175: love you both, stay strong! ❤️

There were more positive comments, most of them are so supportive. I felt myself tear up as I read the more sweet ones.

"Hey, Colby your alright?" Kat asked causing me to look at her with a nod.

I handed her my phone as she read through the comments.

"They're s-supportive," I whispered as Elton looked at me with a small smile.

"Yeah, they all are here for you both, we'll are," Kat says putting her hand on my back and handed my phone back.

"T-thanks guys," I whispered and bit my lip as they both smiled at me and Elton sat up as the doorbell rang.

"I bought pizza, I'm going to get it!" Elton said before jogging off, going to get the pizza.

He came back with the pizza and paper plates, kat grabbed her a slice as Elton handed me mines.

"You're going to eat Colbs," Elton said sternly as I nodded and took a bite from my pizza.

Few bites in, I felt sick to my stomach so I stopped eating and put my plate down. I wonder when Sam was coming home.

I missed him already.

I grabbed my phone and went to text Sam.

Colby: Hey baby, not trying to bother you but when are you're coming home?

Sam: almost done with what I'm doing, be home soon love ❤️

Colby: Sam? What are you're doing?

Sam: nothing it's a surprise, find out when I come back home, love.❤️

Colby: fine...I miss you baby🥺

I rubbed my chest that was by my heart that was empty and aching a little. I hated when Sam ain't with me.

Sam: I miss you too, I have to go see you later

Colby: bye see you later :(

I sigh and chewed my lip and put my phone down. I wish Sam was here with me. I wish he can give me cuddles. I wish he can give me all the love in this world.

I wish he could just let me let out all my emotions now and just be comforted by him.

But he's busy.

"Colby, you okay?" Kat whispered as I wiped the tears that were almost falling.

Feeling like I would break down any moment now for no reason.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine," I whispered and swallowed thickly as Kat looked at me worldly.

"Colby you can cry in front of us we won't make fun of you," Elton said as he sat next to me and I bit my lip.

I softly started to cry as Elton pulled me into him and Kat rubbed my back.

"There let it all out." Elton cooed as I just started to sob.

I wanted to feel safe with Elton and Kat by letting out my emotions but they ain't Sam.

Sam makes me feel safer.

After a while, I got done crying as Elton went to get me some water.

I sniffled and chewed on my sleeve as Kat still rubbed my back as Elton came back with a cup of water.

He handed it to me as I shakily grabbed it and took a sip as they both smiled at me.

"I know you miss Sam," Kat says after a while and I sniffled and nodded.

"H-he makes me f-feel safe," I whispered as they frown slightly.

"Don't worry he'll be here soon," Elton said before turning on the TV again.

We watched the TV before hearing the front door opening as Kat and Elton had HUGE smiles on their faces.

I scrunch my eyes brows and looked at them.

"Colby! I have a surprise for you!" Sam said as he came into the living room.

A gasp left my mouth as he came in, holding a cute little Golden Retriever Puppy.

"Surprise!"

A/N: it's a girl so put some name suggestions in the comments please!❤️ Hope you guys like this!

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️