Chapter 14

But I can't be pregnant, we used protection.

I was told by my parents that I can get pregnant, it runs on my mom's side of the family.

I was intersex.

"Baby you're scaring me, say something!" Sam begged as I look at him and my lip quivered.

"I-I.." I was cut off by a sob leaving my lips as he pulled me into him as I started to sob.

"Shh...shh...." Sam hushed as I started to tremble into him.

It took me a while until I was calmed down, Katrina came in with tears down her cheeks but gasp as she saw me.

"W-what happen?" She asks, her voice shaky.

What did her date do to her??

"I'll explain later, are you alright?" Sam asked kat as she smiled softly and nodded.

She came to us and crouch down to us, I sniffled and bit my lip.

"What is it, baby?" Sam whispered and my lip quivered again.

"I-I think I-I know why I keep g-getting sick..." I trailed off with a shaky breath and I gulp and they looked at me, Sam gestured me to keep going and I took a deep breath.

"I-I t-think, I might be p-p-pregnant." I choked out as Sam tightened his grip on me as Kat gasp.

"Alright...um...I'll get a pregnancy test!" Kat suggested getting up as Sam smiled softly at her.

"Thank you, Kat." He said as she smiled softly.

"Always." She says before leaving and I looked at Sam with fear in my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay...this probably doesn't mean your pregnant alright," Sam said softly and rubbed my back comfortably and I sniffled.

"I-it kinda e-explain why I-I keep g-getting sick?" I mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

"Maybe, but we're not sure yet." He says as I chewed my lip.

The mood swings.

The constant throwing up.

That explains why I could be pregnant, but am I ready to become a parent? Does Sam even want a kid at this age?

"S-Sam, we are only 18.." I choked out and he rubbed my back more.

"Yeah but you could not even be pregnant, you could just be coming down with a flew?" He says as I sniffled and hid mine in his chest.

This could be a misunderstanding?

I couldn't be pregnant?

If I was pregnant, how far along I was?

A few minutes later, Kat came in holding a small box that contains a pregnancy test.

"Here," Kat said softly and handed it to me, I shakily grabbed the test and bit my lip.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone for a little bit," Kat said then left us alone and I looked at the directions on the test.

I got done using the test and I washed my hands.

"We have to w-wait 5 minutes," I whispered as he smiled softly at me and wheeled me into our room so he could set me on our bed.

"Sam, Colby!" Elton said walking in, kat must've told him.

"So you might be pregnant Colby?" He asked rubbing his hand in his hair nervously and I nodded.

Sam rubbed my shoulders comfortably as Elton sat next to Sam.

"If you're.... you'll have so much support alright?" Elton said as my heart filled with a little warmth as Kat came into the room.

When it was time to look at the test, I took a deep breath and looked at my shaky hands that were holding the test. I looked at Sam as he smiled softly at me.

"I-I can't," I whispered as I was too scared to look at the results.

"Want me to baby?" Sam ask I nodded and handed it to him shakily.

He flips the test over and I felt my breath being taken away.

Positive

I'm pregnant.

"I-I c-c-can't be, w-we used p-protection!" I choked out as Sam pulled me into him.

"It might've broke?" Katrina said as I started to sob into Sam.

"Yeah, sometimes protection doesn't work," Sam said and I looked at him.

"Well, congratulations guys!" Elton chirped as I planted a smile on my face.

They all congratulate us and left us to be alone.

"You okay?" Sam whispered as I frown and my lip quivered.

"I-I....d-do you think, w-we're ready to be p-parents?" I asked as he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"Not really but, I know we're gonna have loads of support! Even our parents will help us." He says as I nodded and sniffled.

"Do you want to keep this baby?" He asked putting his hands on my stomach.

"Of c-course," I said with confidence in my voice as he kissed my forehead.

I could feel fear in me, as I thought I could be a bad father to our child.

I felt like I would fail to be a father.

But I shook those feelings off and be happy that Sam and I are going to be parents.

Kat came into our room with a small smile.

"How was your date?" Sam asked as she frowns.

"He was just using me for my money." She said with a sniffle.

"Awe kat, he's probably missing out anyways," I said with a watery laugh as she giggled and nodded.

"Yeah I guess, you guys are going to be parents!" She squealed as I nodded with a small smile.

"I know this news can be overwhelming, are you guys alright?" She asks as I looked at Sam.

He had a huge beautiful smile on his face as his eyes sparkled.

"Yeah we're alright, it was unexpected but we're gonna be great parents!" He said and kisses me on the lips and I smiled.

I couldn't believe Sam and I are going to be parents.

A/n: yay they're having a baby!❤️ Hope you guys like this :)

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️