Chapter 5

It's been few days since the accident, I've been healing well. But I wanted to get out of this hospital.

"Please Sam c-can I at least get out of this room!" I whimpered as Sam looked at me sadly.

"No baby you can't..I'm sorry." He said as tears brim my eyes.

"I'm dying in here Sam! I just want to get out!" I said with a groan as Sam chuckle.

"Colby you're very much alive..but you're still healing." He exclaims as I sigh.

I sat up trying to get out of this bed and try to get up, even though I can't move my legs, Sam gasp and ran to me.

"No-No baby stay." He says frantically as his other hand press the call button.

"I-I want to get up and move." I whimpered as he laid me back down as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I know baby." He whispered as my lip trembled and Claire came running in.

"Hey, everything alright?!" She asked as Sam looked at her.

"He tried to get up by himself." He said as I look down, feeling ashamed.

"Colby you can't walk..you need help to do stuff." Claire says as I felt myself about to break down.

They're right.

I just need to stop being so selfish.

But I hated just laying in this hospital bed.

"I know...I-I'm sorry...I just.." I whispered and trailed off as Sam moved the hair from my face.

"Don't apologize, Colby I understand where you're coming from," Claire said and went to grab the wheelchair making me scrunch my brows.

"How about you would like Sam to wheel you around, you are healing well?" She asks as a small smile formed on my face and nodded.

"Y-yes please," I whispered as she put the wheelchair next to my bed.

She and Sam then helped me to get off my bed to the wheelchair, Sam then started Wheeling me out of the room.

"I'm sorry for throwing at-tantrum.." I mumbled as Sam breathed a laugh.

"Don't apologize...I should've known your stubborn self would've done it by yourself." He said with a chuckle.

We then got outside of the hospital. I smiled as the breeze hit my skin, and the sunshine beautifully.

"Much better baby?" Sam asked and kissed my forehead.

"Better," I whispered and close my eyes as I took in this moment.

We stayed out here for a little bit before going back inside, Sam helped me settled back into bed as Claire check my vitals.

"Next time you want to do something Colby...please let someone help you," Claire begged as I sign and nodded.

She smiled and left the room as Sam sat next to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled weakly at him as he kissed my hand.

"Go to sleep baby I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered and moved the hair that was in my face.

"I love you," I said and closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead again.

"I love you too always." He whispered as darkness overcame me.

I was driving on a road, in the middle of know where.

I kept driving as a Bright red light filled the place around me.

I couldn't stop my car, I couldn't make any expressions.

"Watch out." Someone whispered.

"You'll gonna die.."

"Kill yourself anyways.."

I was so confused about why I was getting these thoughts?

What was I doing? I saw myself in the mirror, I was motionless, I look like hollow.

The bright red light shines more than fades.

Then the same truck came in my direction, slamming into me making me stumbled and flop everywhere.

I woke up but with darkness, I couldn't move, couldn't speak.

I only heard loud beeping until everything went dark pitch, Black.

A/n: sorry another cliffhanger 😋 do you know what's happening?

Comment, Vote ❤️