Chapter 61

Negative

Relief washes over to me as I looked at the test.

I wasn't pregnant.

"Negative?" Lavender asked as I nodded.

"Negative," I confirmed and smile softly.

"Tell me how you feel about this?" She asked as I put the test down and Sam grabbed my hand, rubbing it gently giving me comfort.

"Good I-I guess...It's l-like a weight is l-lifted off of my shoulder." I whispered as she smiles.

"That's good." She said and I nodded, resting my head on Sam's shoulder.

"At Home"

"You okay babe?" Sam asked me as I just sat on the couch.

"Yep...I'm fine." I whispered and pulled my knees to my chest as he sat next to me.

"If I-I was p-pregnant....would you still s-support me I-if I decided t-to....have an a-abortion?" I whispered hating the words coming out of my mouth and looked down.

He lifted my chin and turn my head to look at him.

"Of course, I'll always support you through anything...your choice and your body." He whispered and kissed me as I smiled softly.

We watched some TV for a while until Corey came over to drop off Emma so Sam went to get her as I still stayed in the living room, petting Bambi.

I haven't seen Emma for a week due to what's been happening, but Sam understands when I needed my space.

I smiled as Sam came into the room but with Emma as she squealed pointing at me.

"Yeah, that's daddy." Sam cooed as she giggled with a huge smile on her face.

He handed me her and she quickly hid her face in my neck, like if she was hugging me.

My heart had the warmth that I haven't felt in a while as I looked at Sam, looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

"What?" I said with a giggle as he chuckles.

"I just love you." He whispered and kissed me.

"I love you too," I whispered and kissed him again as Emma hit Sam's chest playfully. He laughed once we pulled away.

He grabbed Emma and spin her around as she giggled loudly.

I loved how Sam is a good father.

Sam then sat next to me while Emma still laughs and giggles.

I smiled and gently hold her small hands as Sam smiled widely at both of us.

We played with Emma for a while until she was tired so Sam and I put her to bed.

I cuddled into Sam as we both just laid down on our bed and he kissed my forehead.

I interlock our hands together and I sigh with content, nuzzling my head in his chest.

He put a blanket over us and rested his hands on my back and I closed my eyes.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" He whispered as I giggle and looked at him.

"Yes...yes you have," I responded with a smile and he chuckled and kiss me.

"Well, I love you too," I whispered once we pulled away, resting my forehead on his.

I was so lucky.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Sam, he made me want to live. He made life better for me, and if I wasn't here now—I don't think Emma would be here also.

How many battles Sam and I go through—we go through them together and our love for each other grew stronger every single day.

He was my yellow.

A/n: sorry if this seem to rush and it's a little short I didn't know what else to put, my heart is soft now from this chapter 😂

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️