Chapter 44

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I felt excitement run through my body knowing it's Christmas and Emma's first Christmas.

I smiled and started to wake up Sam.

"Sammy, baby wake up it's Emma's first Christmas," I whispered as he groans but opens his eyes, he looked at me with a smile.

"Merry Christmas baby." He whispered as I smiled and he kissed me before Emma was crying in her nursery.

"Perfect timing!" I said with a laugh before standing up and grabbing my cane and headed to the nursery.

"Hey, sweetie!" I cooed as Emma still cried but it died down as I came to her.

I smiled softly as she cooed at me, I grabbed her and kissed her forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" I whispered as she stared blankly at me.

"That's what I thought, today's Is your first Christmas!" I cooed as she giggled and Sam came into the room with her milk.

"Merry Christmas Angel!" He cooed as I handed her to him so he could feed her.

I smiled softly at Sam as he looked at me, while he fed Emma.

They mean so much to me.

"I can't believe it's her first Christmas," Sam whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder as he still fed her.

"Feels like just yesterday, she came into our life," I whispered as Sam smiled softly.

When she got done drinking the milk, I burped her and changed her into a cute Christmas onesie. It had a reindeer and a Christmas tree on it.

When I got done changing her, I tickled her tummy causing her to giggle loudly.

I loved her giggles.

"Your ready to open presents?" I asked with a smile as she looked at me blankly, not knowing what I'm talking about.

"She'll understand," Sam said with a laugh as I picked her up, and we headed downstairs.

Yesterday Sam and I put her gifts under the tree, including the ones we got each other.

"You ready Emma?" I cooed and showed her a small gift, as she just stared at it confused.

"It's a gift, Emma!" Sam said with a small laugh and tried to show her how to open the gift.

But she still looked at it confusing, Sam ended up opening the gift. But she smiled as she saw what was it.

It was a stuffed Koala, I handed it to her as she stuffs her with it. With a giggle that warmed my heart.

We opened presents for a while until most of the presents were gone, Sam and I's gifts for each other were the last two.

Emma was getting tired so I put her in a swing thing that we got for her.

I decided to give him mine first.

I bit my lip as he gasps as he opens the gift. I gave him a keychain locket, it had a picture of me but with Emma. The day when she was born.

"Do you like it?" I whispered as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love it!" He says and kissed me as I smiled once we pulled away.

"I'm glad you like it," I said as he went to grab his gift for me.

He handed me mine, it was a small box it was probably a bracelet?

I gasp as it did Reveal a bracelet, but with words on it.

Sam+Colby+Bambi+Emma.

I pouted my lip at him with tears in my eyes as he opens his arms, so I could hug him. I hugged him with a sniffle.

That's the best gift ever.

"You like it?" He asked with a chuckle as I looked at him with a nod and kissed him.

He reacted quickly and put his hands on my butt, squeezing it gently causing me to gasp and he slipped in his tongue quickly.

I moan softly as he deepens the kiss as our hands were roaming on our bodies.

Even though how much I wanted him.

We couldn't...just not with Emma here with us.

"W-we can't," I whispered as I pulled away as he pouted his lip out.

"Why?" He asked as I gestured to the sleeping baby causing his mouth to make an 'O' shape.

"We can be quiet?" He whispered lowly as I shook my head.

"You know that will never happen right?" I said with a laugh and got off of him and grabbed my cane as he chuckled.

"What being quiet? I can make you quiet?" He said smacking my butt causing me to gasp and glared at him.

I rolled my eyes and gently grabbed Emma and I looked at him.

"Oh yeah...you better fix your...problem," I said gesturing to his hard member now, he groaned as I went upstairs.

I put her to bed and went to Sam and I's room, I lay on our bed and sigh. A few minutes later Sam came back and huff a breath as he sat on the bed.

"What? Did you fix it?!" I said with a laugh as he sniffled a small laugh and rolled his eyes.

"Yes but....it would've been better if you did it." He said with a grumble and I laughed.

"Shut up!" I said with a giggle and he laid next to me, pulling me into him.

I sigh with a smile and closed my eyes.

"I love you, baby. Merry Christmas." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Merry Christmas, I love you more."

A/n: do they love each other-i mean hope you guys like this chapter!❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️