I guess Chris saw the clothes but not the wrapper, if he would have seen that, yeah, he would have totally known we had sex or part of it, in the kitchen, on the table.

Leah’s looked at me, and moved her head, telling me to get Chris out of the kitchen. 

‘Go in the living room, I need to talk to Leah.’ I told him.

‘Wait, so you both are telling me nothing happened in the kitchen but all you’re clothes are here?!’ he said.

‘Chris, no he didn’t ejaculate in the kitchen, but would you like to know what happened in the kitchen?’ She said to him with a smirk on her face.

Chris made a face of pure grossness, ‘I didn’t ask that!  And I don’t want to know that, Ever!’ he said.

‘Well then, don’t ask.’ She told him with a big smile on her face.

Leah and I watched him go and then her face came back to mine.  I so wanted to laugh but manage to control myself.

‘Oh my god.’ She whispered to me.

I finally laughed but not to loud I didn’t want to get Chris back in here.

I saw her lift her foot, get the wrapper and give it to me.  With her thumb she pointed to me to get back into our room and take care of the condom.

I grabbed a few clothes to help her out and then made my way back to our room.  Putting our clothes on the floor, I got the condom and put it in the wrapper and re-put it in the garbage.

Leah walked in the bedroom with the rest of the clothes and let it drop on the floor.

‘I’ll pick it up later.’ She told me.  I smiled at her because I thought the same thing.

‘I love you’ I said and gave her a quick kiss.

‘I love you too.’ She said back.

‘Hey, you must be hungry, if you couldn’t eat lunch.’ I asked her.

‘A little, my head, my thoughts are going so fast, it’s hard to think of anything else.’

‘Well if you’re a little hungry, what are you hungry for?’ I asked her.

‘Don’t know.’ Was her answer.

‘You want pizza?’ I asked her, she loved pizza.  Hoping to keep her smiling, not just while having sex, or with the talk we had, to see her real happy smile, not the fake on that she had on her face for the last week or so.

‘Sounds good.’ She said while nodding her head.

‘Meat lover?’ I asked.

‘Sounds great.’ She said right back.

I grabbed my cell phone, from my pocket and called the pizza place.

After I ordered the extra large meat lover, I went to find her.  She was sitting in the living room with Chris, talking and playing with the ball.  I went back to sit next to her.  I told Chris we ordered pizza.  He seemed happy.  I put my arm around Leah’s shoulders and watched them play with the ball.  When it was Chris’s turn, she would rest her head on my arm.

They played their game until the pizza came.  I paid for the pizza and they both came into the kitchen.

While Chris and I prepared the plates, Leah cleaned the table, which I couldn’t keep my smile hidden.  Chris, being my stupid little brother sometimes, didn’t notice, and I was happy.

We ate and talked the whole time we were eating.  I kept smirking at Leah, while her eyes kept telling me to “stop” and “shut the fuck up” when I’d laugh out of no where and for no reason.  What I loved is when we caught each others eyes and she’d blush.  Her blush sometimes so bad, her face was practically completely red.

When I met her, I thought she was a good girl, always nice, always proper.  She is all those things but, she has a wild side I never even thought possible.  A side which I am very happy with and, I’m the only one who has ever seen it.

****Please Comment & Vote!  Thank You!!****