Chapter - 71 - Yoongi's Studio

After indulging in an intimate and passionate encounter with Namjoon, you find yourself basking in the afterglow of your shared love. As you slowly untangle yourselves from each other's embrace, a sense of contentment washes over you, leaving you with a warm and satisfied feeling. Savoring the lingering sensations, you kindly make your way to your office, where you intend to take a quick shower before heading to Yoongi's studio. With a sense of purpose, you make your way towards the bathroom, where you remove your gloves and your lingerie before stepping into the shower. As you turn on the water and set it to a warm temperature, the gentle sound of its flow soothes your senses, washing away any remnants of fatigue or tension. As the droplets of water caress your skin, you can't help but feel a renewed sense of energy and vitality coursing through your veins.

After enjoying a refreshing shower, you reach out to turn off the water and gracefully step out, feeling the warmth of the bathroom enveloping you. With a plush towel in hand, you delicately wrap it around your body, relishing in its softness against your skin as you stand in front of the bathroom mirror and begin to brush your hair.

As you were brushing your hair, the sound of your phone ringing caught your attention. You promptly left the bathroom and made your way to your purse, eager to retrieve your phone. Glancing at the screen, you notice an incoming call from Yoongi. Without hesitation, you grabbed your phone and returned to the bathroom, answering the call.

Y/n: Hi baby.

Yoongi: Hi princess. I was just wondering if you were almost done.

Y/n: Mhm. I'm in my office. I just took a quick shower.

Yoongi: Mmm. I want you to leave your hair wet and put on the black babydoll.

Y/n: I'm brushing my hair now and I'm gonna put on the babydoll next. I should be there in about 10 minutes or so.

Yoongi: Perfect. Jimin and I are getting impatient. We were working on a project while we waited for you.

Y/n: I'll be right there baby.

Yoongi: See you soon princess.

You put the phone on the counter and begin applying your makeup. You opt for a mix of natural seductive colors that effortlessly enhance your beautiful complexion while adorning your lips with a tempting shade of pink lip gloss. With a final touch, you delicately mist a hint of perfume onto the nape of your neck and the tender skin of your wrists. Exiting the bathroom, you kindly make your way towards the closet, where your enchanting babydoll awaits its moment to adorn you. With grace and elegance, you delicately reach for a bottle of exquisitely scented perfume-infused body lotion and apply a little bit on your smooth legs, arms, and hands, adorning them with a touch of luxurious indulgence. As you embrace your feminine allure, you slip into a seductive black lace babydoll, its sheer beauty captivating the senses. Completing your look, you slide your feet into a pair of fashionable flip-flops, ready to leave your office, and head over to Yoongi's studio.

You exit your office, feeling a beckoning anticipation building within you, as you kindly make your way to Yoongi's studio. When you finally get there you remove your flip flops and enter the code on the door pad.

The door swings open and you enter quietly shutting the door behind you. There was loud music playing and Jimin was sitting on the couch, his body relaxed and spread out, as he casually scrolled through his phone. Meanwhile, Yoongi sat on his chair by his desk working on a song. And the moment he noticed you, he paused the music and quickly rose to his feet, his attention now solely focused on you.

"You didn't have to stop baby. You should finish your song first." You whispered seductively as you made your way towards Yoongi.

Yoongi bit his lower lip, his gaze locked onto you, his eyes burning with an intense desire. He couldn't resist the urge to let out a gentle moan as he grabbed your hand pulling you close. He pressed his lips against yours, granting you a tender peck, sending a shiver of anticipation coursing through your body. "I was just working on the song while waiting for you princess." His voice trembled with a whisper, revealing the undeniable surge of desire that consumed him upon laying eyes on you.