Chapter - 19 - OT7 Part 1

As soon as you walk into the room, you run into a scene straight out of a porn movie. Your eyes widen as you gasp, covering your mouth. They didn't even wait for you to arrive before they started with each other. The room was dimly lit with red light, creating a sensual atmosphere. They were already naked and drenched in what appeared to be body oil. They were all wearing cock rings and watching a gay porn movie on the big flat screen tv mounted on the wall.

Yoongi had Jimin on all fours on the couch and was banging the shit out of him while holding a bottle of baby oil and pouring some over Jimin as he fucked him Doggystyle. Namjoon was kneeling between Jungkook's legs, sucking his cock. Jin was fucking Namjoon from behind while his body was completely covered in baby oil. You don't know how you didn't hear the moans from the other room, but they were all loud. Taehyung was sitting next to Jimin on the couch, with Hobi standing above his lap fucking his throat and grabbing him by the hair while Taehyung was pumping his cock hard and fast. They were also drenched in baby oil, and Yoongi was squirting it on them as well as himself, while aggressively kissing Hobi. They were passing the bottle of baby oil around, and the couch and bed were soaking wet from all the baby oil they were pouring around.

You couldn't believe your eyes because they were kinkier than you thought, and you were loving every moment of it. You were standing beneath the door, your head poking into the room, taking in the scene. You were feral as fuck. You could already feel your pussy dripping wet, and the scene in front of you was making you lose control. Your knees were already shaking. At this point, you didn't know whether to join them or let them fuck themselves and use each other as a fucktoy, as it appeared they were already doing.

When you decided to walk in, Hobi was the first to notice you and whistled to alert the members that you were there as he turned on the lights. "Oh shit, we got caught. Our whore has arrived, and holy fucking shit. She looks as hot as fuck." As the members stopped banging each other, Hobi began to laugh at the fact that they had been caught.

"Oh no, no, no. Don't fucking stop. Please. I think I had an orgasm just watching you guys be each other's whore. Shit's only going to get messier because I'm as filthy and kinky as you all, if not worse. It reminds me of an oil orgy I was a part of in a swingers club a long time ago. You guys are insane. And I fucking love it." You spoke in a dominant tone of voice. Things were about to change as you expected Hobi and the others to be dominant with you but due to the fact of recent events that could potentially change. You weren't sure how this would end, but you were certain that it was only going to get messier.

Namjoon stands up and pauses the porn movie playing on the flat-screen tv, followed by Jungkook and Jimin as they all try to compose themselves and began to growl at the sight of you.

"Before I confess, I'd like to say... Goddammit, you truly look like a delicious fucking whore right now. I want to take pictures. But first. I must confess that we planned this while you were getting ready in your room. We wanted to see your reaction." Yoongi commented as they all approached you, standing in a circle with you in the center.

"And my reaction was that I almost had an orgasm untouched at the scene. You guys are fucking insane! And I also feel upset at the fact that you all stopped. Because I want to see more." You replied.

"And we're going to show you more. You're such a fucking slut, aren't you? Did you like what you saw?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, baby, I fucking loved it. I've seen worse. But you should've waited for me." You replied.

"This was your boyfriend's idea. To be honest, he's the kinkiest of us all. And the oil was Jungkook's idea because he's a fucking slut when it comes to oil. It's one of his many fetishes." Jin commented.