Chapter - 63 - Needy

You yawn and gradually open your eyes feeling slightly disoriented. As you rub your eyes, you notice that Namjoon and Jungkook are still asleep. You unknowingly lost track of time, and when you looked at the clock on the wall, it read 1 p.m. You cover your mouth and gasp, unable to believe that they were still asleep at this late hour, especially considering that Namjoon, in particular, is known for his early morning routine. You decided to carefully rise from your comfy bed, keeping your actions as quiet as a whisper so as not to wake them up. You woke up feral for some reason, wanting to take a shower and just be a slut all day, bouncing on all seven dicks if you could.

You successfully manage to get out of bed without waking anyone up. With utmost care, you proceed towards the bathroom, making sure to be as quiet as possible. As you enter the bathroom, you gently close the door, being mindful of not making any noise.

As you stand before the mirror, your gaze fixates on your reflection. A mischievous smile spreads across your face as you gently bite your lower lip, releasing a playful giggle that fills the room. Next, you take hold of your toothbrush, apply a small amount of toothpaste, and proceed to clean your teeth. After completing your dental hygiene routine, you carefully remove your babydoll and panties, placing them on the towel rack. Then, you step into the shower and adjust the water temperature to a warm setting.

You stand underneath the running water with your eyes closed for a split second letting the water cascade over you and enjoying the warmth of the steam enveloping you. You grab the bottle of body wash and start pouring some directly over your body. You poured just a little bit too much and began to feel yourself and started by rubbing your breasts with your free hand.

You were so immersed in the moment that you didn't even hear Namjoon walk into the bathroom. He was just standing there quietly watching you feel yourself.

You gaze at him, playfully biting your bottom lip while letting out a playful giggle. "I didn't see you come in, baby. Why are you just standing there and staring at me?"

Namjoon laughs. "You look incredibly hot and irresistible right now. I was admiring you feeling yourself." He was already naked so he decided to walk into the shower and join you.

"Allow me." He takes the bottle of body wash from your hands and proceeds to pour the soap over you.  "Continue what you were doing babe."

You release a gentle, seductive moan while he sensually drizzles soap all over your body. You were sensually caressing every inch of your body, tracing your fingertips along the curves of your breasts, gently teasing and tugging on your nipples, while your hand seductively glided down your stomach, igniting a fiery desire within you.

"Did you fuck Kookie in the hot tub last night?" Your words escaped in a soft moan as your hands instinctively moved toward your pussy. With gentle motions, you began to rub your delicate folds.

"Yes. We fucked in the hot tub. It was so good that we both fell asleep."  Namjoon grunted and couldn't help but whisper his words. He was so incredibly turned on by the way you were feeling yourself that he couldn't even express his words properly.

"Mm..I woke up so fucking horny today."  You whispered, your voice dripping with a mischievous allure, as a seductive giggle escaped your lips.

"I can see that." Namjoon returned the body wash to its rightful place on the rack, his fingertips gliding over the smooth surface. With a gentle touch, he caressed your hair, his fingers effortlessly weaving through each strand as he pressed his forehead against yours. With a delicate tug on your hair, he ignited a wave of desire within you. As his breath grew heavier, the air between you became charged with an intoxicating energy. You could tell that he was feeling just as feral as you were. Both of you were extremely horny.