Chapter - 72 - Needy Namjoon

Jimin placed his phone on the desk before reaching out to grab your hand to help you stand up. However, Yoongi also stood up and approached you, taking hold of your other hand. Together, Jimin and Yoongi pulled you up. Yoongi chuckled as he looked at you, then proceeded to give Jimin a high five. He reached over to his desk and grabbed his phone, taking a few pictures of you as well.

"God damn princess. We truly made a mess out of you. Come here I want you to look at yourself before cleaning up." Yoongi gently wiped away the remnants from your eyes, his touch filled with tenderness. With a hint of anticipation, he delicately licked his finger, savoring the intimate moment. Together, he and Jimin led you to the secluded back corner of the studio, where Yoongi had thoughtfully placed a small mirror on the wall.

You gaze at your reflection in the mirror, taking in the sight of you. A mischievous smile spreads across your face, causing a soft chuckle to escape your lips. "What a hot mess. That was incredible."

Jimin nods, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips,  "I will never forget this moment."

Yoongi retrieves a towel from the closet and kindly passes it to you. "Here you go princess use this."

You reach out and grab the towel and instead of simply using it to wipe away the residue, you rub your right hand against your face, you can sense the warmth and stickiness of the substance on your fingers. With a hint of anticipation, you bring your fingers to your lips, feeling the wetness and texture as you bring them into your mouth. The taste triggers a pleasurable sensation, causing you to release a soft moan.

"I have to go shower and take my energy pills. Plus I left my phone in my office and Hobi must be calling me." You said, your voice filled with satisfaction, as you began to delicately clean yourself with the soft towel.

Jimin and Yoongi embraced you tightly, pulling you into a warm group hug. As a gesture of love, they each gave you a gentle peck on the lips.

"That was truly special princess." Yoongi's words escaped his lips, barely audible, as his voice carried a faint whisper. The sound lingered in the air, mingling with the remnants of his heavy breaths, still lingering from the recent events.

"That was insane. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you. I love you both so much." You wrapped your arms around them, pulling them close in a tight embrace, feeling the warmth of their body against yours giving a gentle kiss on their lips before returning the towel to Yoongi. Next, you reach out and pick up your babydoll and prepare to put it back on before heading back to your office.

"We love you too princess." Both Yoongi and Jimin answered simultaneously as they quickly grabbed their clothes and began putting them back on.

"We're gonna clean up and resume working on our project then take a shower in the gym and head out to dinner. Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?" Yoongi asked, his voice filled with curiosity and his eyes locked onto yours as he effortlessly slipped his shirt on.

You look at Yoongi while shaking your head. "I have plans with Namjoon tonight but I'll let you guys know if anything changes."

Jimin nods. "Yes, princess just let us know.  Go take a shower and get ready for Hobi Hyung." Jimin gently presses his lips against yours, leaving a soft, lingering sensation. Yoongi follows suit, his lips meeting yours in a tender touch. Afterward, you put your babydoll back on, open the door, and leave the studio, making sure to shut the door behind you.

You slip on your flip-flops and make your way to the office. As you open the door, the sound of running water catches your attention, emanating from the bathroom. Curious, you quickly head towards the bathroom and upon entering, you spot Namjoon taking a shower.