Chapter - 89 - Unanimous Support

Upon reaching the baggage claim area, the sound of a notification catches your attention, coming from your phone. You find yourself standing in a corner with Namjoon, trying to maintain some distance from the crowd as you wait for the bodyguard to arrive. As you reach for your phone in your purse, you notice a missed text from Jungkook.

You gaze at Namjoon and let out a heartfelt sigh. "Jungkook sent me a text. He found my pills in the bathroom, on top of the counter.”

Namjoon nods. "We'll have a group chat when we get to the car."

The bodyguard approaches you, eagerly handing over the keys to the car. "Here's the keys. I'll take care of the luggage. Go ahead and wait for me in the car. It should be a black SUV parked behind the VIP exit.”

You grab the keys and nod. "Alright."

Namjoon nods. "Let's go wait in the car."

As Namjoon leads the way to the VIP exit, you can't help but feel a rush of anticipation. The moment he opens the door, your eyes are drawn to the sleek black SUV waiting just outside. Without hesitation, you make your way toward it. Once inside the backseat alongside Namjoon, he wastes no time in pulling out his phone and inviting everyone, including you, to the group chat.

*Namjoon joins the chat*
*Y/n joins the chat*
*Jungkook joins the chat*
*Jin joins the chat*
*Yoongi joins the chat*
*Jimin joins the chat*
*Taehyung joins the chat*
*Hobi joins the chat*

Jin: Namjoon-ah! Did you guys arrive yet?

Namjoon: Yes, Hyung. We arrived about 20 minutes ago. We're in the car waiting for the bodyguard to get our luggage so we can leave.

Jungkook: *picture* Explain this.

Yoongi: That's y/n's birth control pills! What's going on?

Jimin: 😳

Hobi: Did you forget to bring your pills with you again, babygirl?

Taehyung: Why are y/n's birth control pills here and not with her?

Y/n: I was wondering the same thing. It caught me by surprise.

Yoongi: Are you guys...? Hmm..🤔

Namjoon: Let me explain. First of all, she didn't know. I left them on purpose.

Hobi: On purpose?

Jin: Why?

Namjoon: I can't live with this feeling of guilt anymore. Y/n and I decided that we're ready to have a baby.

Jin: Why now?

Yoongi: Why the sudden plans?

Y/n: Because we regret the decision we made before.

Namjoon: Both y/n and I were scared before, but now we both feel ready, and it has to be done now that I'm gonna be alone with her for a few days. Therefore, I'm the only one who gets to touch her until her pregnancy test comes back positive.

Taehyung: Breed her fast, Hyung. I'm already in desperate need of her.

Jungkook: Hyung, I love you and y/n so much, and you have my support. I just wasn't expecting this at all. You were supposed to go on a trip to fix things with y/n's family, not to get her pregnant.

Jimin: None of us were expecting this.

Namjoon: I know, but it was a last-minute decision. I had that strong feeling that this was the time to do it.

Yoongi: We all support your decision, Namjoon-ah. We will take care of that baby like our own.

Jin: If she's not pregnant before the party, then we're canceling the party.