Chapter - 93 - Back to Korea

You take a moment to pause, immersing yourself in the water and then resurfacing, feeling the droplets slide down your face. With a gentle swipe of your hand, you clear the water from your face before approaching Namjoon, who is peacefully reclining with his eyes shut and head tilted back against the hot tub's edge. You settle onto his lap, positioning yourself comfortably, and he embraces you with his strong arms, keeping you tightly against him as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Mm, I enjoyed the crazy night at the club tonight with your friends."

"I'm glad you liked it, baby. I'm so happy that I got to spend time with my best friends."

"Let's talk about your friends later. I want to make plans to meet up with them in the future and maybe invite them to Korea to visit us. Right now let's focus on us and our plans for tonight because I don't want to waste any more time. Let's go to bed."

"Are we taking a shower?"

Namjoon shakes his head. "No. We'll shower later in the morning. Come on let's go."

Namjoon didn't want to waste any time. He was ready to breed you and carry on with his plans, so he immediately stood up and picked you up, carrying you out of the hot tub, putting you down, and giving you a towel so you could dry yourself and grabbing one for him. After drying yourselves, he hung the towels on the hooks and picked you up bridal-style, exiting the bathroom and laying you down on the bed. He set his alarm for 3 p.m. and turned off all the lights before joining you in bed. He started slow, just taking his time and tasting every inch of your body, making love to you, but the heat was so intense that it gradually escalated to a wild and hardcore night. The pills had such a huge effect on both of you, causing you both to feel energized and incredibly horny. He made sure to cum inside of you each time and had you lay on your stomach for a few minutes before continuing his breeding session. He worked diligently from 4 am until about 8 am when you both eventually fell asleep. You both lost track of time and ended up sleeping until the sound of Namjoon's alarm blaring woke you both up at 3 pm, feeling a bit disoriented. Namjoon grabs his phone from the nightstand and turns the alarm off, and you couldn't help but let out a surprised gasp and a playful giggle while stretching in bed.

"Holy shit baby we slept til 3 pm!?"

Namjoon chuckles and shrugs. "We were going at it nonstop for like 4 hours straight."

You let out a sleepy yawn and nod. "I'm a sloppy mess. I still have cum leaking from me. The bedsheets are a bit wet."

Namjoon stretches tiredly as he removes the covers and gradually positions himself on the edge of the bed, preparing to stand up and start the process of packing and preparing for his departure to the airport within the next hour. His phone started ringing, and without a moment's hesitation, he quickly grabbed it to check the caller. It turned out to be Bang PD, so he wasted no time in answering the call.

Bang PD: Joon?

Namjoon: Hello sir. I just woke up.

Bang PD: Damm isn't it like 3 pm over there? Crazy night?

Namjoon: *giggle* Not really. I haven't had a chance to talk to you but y/n and I are planning on having a baby which is why we woke up so late.

Bang PD: *gasps* You're kidding right?

Namjoon: No sir. We're serious. The members are aware and they all support our decision as well as y/n's family.

Bang PD: I called to remind you about your flight. Remember that you have to be ready by 4 pm because your flight leaves at 6 pm. And about your plans, let's have a meeting when you guys get here and we'll talk about it then.