Chapter - 65 - The Boss

As you ascend the stairs, you notice Bang PD standing by the bar with Namjoon and Jungkook while Jin and Taehyung are likely engaged in fishing activities, as they are not participating in the pool game. Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones remaining in the game of pool. The only ball left on the table was the black cue ball. As you make your way towards the pool table, you find yourself dancing along to the hip-hop tunes playing in the environment. You can't help but wonder what happened to the game, as the players were quite loud just a moment ago, but now there is an unexpected silence in the air.

'What the fuck happened?!" As you spoke, a playful giggle effortlessly escaped your lips. The room is filled with the sound of clinking pool balls and the occasional burst of laughter from the members. Yoongi and Jimin were focused on their battle of skill and strategy as they skillfully planned their shots, their brows furrowed in concentration as the tension built with each precise movement of the cue sticks.

"Come here miss y/n! Have some tequila shots with us!" Bang PD excitedly yelled from the bar, his voice carrying a hint of joy and a touch of intoxication.

It was Yoongi's turn to take his shot. With a focused gaze, Yoongi carefully approached the pool table, his slender fingers wrapped around the smooth wooden cue stick. As Yoongi's turn arrived, he took a deep breath, his mind calculating every possible angle. Jimin, stood nearby, watching intently, his eyes fixed on Yoongi's every move. The tension was palpable as the black cue ball sat patiently, awaiting its fate.

Jimin chuckled and winked at you, pulling you close while Hobi headed straight to the bar.  "I told you I was the pool king princess and the other that's good at playing pool is Yoongi Hyung. Everyone else lost. Is just the two of us left so one of us gets to sleep with you tonight."

"Hold on I want to see who am I sleeping with tonight!" You briefly shout while looking at Bang PD, followed by a giggle, before returning your focus to the game of pool.

"OOOOOHHH!!!!" Both Jimin and Yoongi simultaneously let out a resounding scream as Yoongi skillfully sank the final ball, sealing his win in the game of pool.

"FUCK!" In a fit of frustration, Jimin's voice echoes through the room as his fist collides with the table, the impact echoing through the room. He then smashes the cue stick against the table, the loud slam echoing like a thunderclap.

Hobi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Bang PD approached the table, their curiosity piqued as they wondered who won. Suddenly, Yoongi climbs on top of the table and bursts into a joyful dance. With a proud smile, he raises both arms and starts clapping. The room fills with cheers and chants of Yoongi's name, as everyone gives him a well-deserved round of applause.

Jin and Taehyung, who had been fishing, suddenly rushed back inside, curious about who had won.

"Who won?!" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighs. "Yoongi hyung won."

"Whoa! Congratulations Yoongi!" Jin shouted, and both he and Taehyung approached the table. Meanwhile, Yoongi got down and headed straight towards you.

Jin embraced Yoongi with a warm hug, and shortly after, Taehyung followed suit. They then proceeded to walk away, ready to resume their fishing activities.

The members gather in a circle, with Yoongi and you standing in the middle, while Bang PD steps away for a moment to get something from the bar. Yoongi gently wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. He leans in and whispers softly into your ear. "You're sleeping with me tonight princess."

You smiled and nodded, then turned to Namjoon who shrugged. The other members followed suit, congratulating Yoongi one by one and eventually forming a group hug.