Chapter - 61 - Taeconda

"Should we go back?"

Namjoon nods. "Tonight was truly special. I will always remember this moment. Let's go back and take a quick shower then eat"

"Or we can hop in the pool, eat then take a shower?"

"We can do that too. Come on let's put our clothes back on and go back."

Namjoon gently reached out and intertwined his fingers with yours as he led you out of the water, bringing you back to the table. Once you reach the table, both of you put your bathing suits back on. Then, you grab your sandals, making sure that you don't leave anything behind, and begin to walk back to the house.

Upon arriving at the house, Jungkook warmly welcomed you by opening the door, while the other members were enjoying themselves on the patio near the pool.

Jungkook closes the door and promptly embraces you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you near. "Mmm, that bikini looks incredibly hot on you babe." He grunts upon seeing you, then gives you a quick peck on the lips before shifting his focus to Namjoon.

"How was the beach?" Jungkook locks eyes with Namjoon and softly pecks his lips, inquiring about your solo adventure at the beach. As you all make your way toward the dining room.

"It was good baby," Namjoon replied.

"I was about to go get you hyung. I was starting to get worried."

"We had a moment at the beach and lost track of time," Namjoon smirks as he walks hand in hand with you, following Jungkook into the dining room.

Upon entering the dining room, You noticed that all the members were still seated at the table, eating their meals. As soon as they caught sight of you in your stunning bikini, a wave of applause and cheers erupted from them. As you approached, the members' moans and grunts could be heard at the sight of you.

"Mmm, fuck princess you look delicious in that bikini." Yoongi gently bit his lower lip and reached for your hand, pulling you closer to him. He then leaned in and gave you a tender kiss on the lips.

You giggle playfully. "Thanks, baby"

"Come sit next to Daddy princess." Hobi winks at you and taps on the empty seat next to him inviting you to sit there.

"Wow, you guys cooked so much food. I'm starving." Namjoon said as he carefully reached for a plate.

As you approached Hobi to take a seat, Jimin gently grabs your hand and pulls you towards him. "Let's go for round two." He throws a wink at you and gives you a gentle peck on the lips.

"You giggle and sit next to Hobi. "Maybe after I take a shower Jimin"

Taehyung clears his throat. "I'm next Jimin-ssi."

"I should be next, to be honest. It's been a while since I had a moment alone with y/n. And holy shit with that bikini I'm about to end dinner and have you for dessert princess." Jin commented while giggling and throwing a wink at you.

As you make yourself a Korean lettuce wrap, you find yourself laughing at Jin's comment. Meanwhile, Jungkook headed to the kitchen to get a beer. "Namjoon hyung, would you like something to drink?" Jungkook's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Bring me a beer Jungkookie," Namjoon shouted as he served himself a bowl of ramyeon.

"How about you babe?"

"I'll have the same baby." You shouted.

"Anyone else?"

"I'll take a beer as well Kookie," Yoongi shouted.