Chapter - 56 - VIP Room

Jungkook stops in front of a door and enters a code on the doorpad, which successfully unlocks the door. As you entered the room, you couldn't help but burst into laughter at the funny coincidence of the room being purple.

"What the fuck is this? Is this like the Borahae Room or something?!" You let out a giggle as you sit on the couch, enjoying a brief moment of relaxation.

"We should film a video here!" Jimin laughed as everyone entered the room, while Namjoon locked the door.

"We can." Namjoon casually flips his phone and playfully winks at Jimin.

"I was just kidding hyung." Jimin falls on the couch laughing hysterically.

"Come here, everyone." Namjoon beckons everyone to gather closer, but Mia remains seated on the couch.

Namjoon winked at Mia as he gently took hold of her hand. "You too, Mia."

Mia rises from her seat and positions herself beside Namjoon, while Jungkook and Hobi place the trays containing Jello shots on the counter. They then join the other members who are already standing in a circle, with you positioned in the center.

"Mia, please go ahead and stand in the middle with Y/N." Namjoon pulls Mia towards the center, while the other members take a step closer and form a circle around the two of you as Namjoon began to speak.

"Before we proceed with anything, I would like to clarify things since Mia is present. Tonight is going to be a free-for-all. No rules. Feelings aside. Whatever happens in this room it never happened."

Yoongi approaches you from behind and gently places his hands on your waist, slowly moving them upwards until he reaches your breasts, where he gently squeezes.

"I think I should go." Mia sighs as she double-thinks her decision to join you in the VIP room.

"Why Mia?" You raised an eyebrow wondering why the sudden change of plans.

Namjoon approaches Mia from behind, gently placing his hands on her front and embracing her." Did they require you to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) upon entering?" As Namjoon spoke, he gently caressed Mia's breasts.

Mia nods and responds with a low moan."Yeah..."

Jungkook discreetly takes a Jello shot into his mouth, keeping the liquid inside. He then leans in towards Jimin, pressing his lips against his while gently running his fingers through his hair, all while pinning him against the bar counter. They passionately moaned as their lips met, savoring the taste of the blue liquid as they intertwined their tongues. The vibrant color stained their lips and trickled down their chins, adding to the intensity of their heated makeout session. During their passionate exchange, they were completely absorbed in each other, oblivious to Namjoon's words. His attention was solely fixated on Mia. He wanted to ensure that she didn't feel nervous or uncomfortable about joining the members in the VIP room. This is because it goes against company rules, and if anyone were to find out, she could risk losing her job. He wanted to reassure her that whatever happened in that room will never be disclosed and will remain confidential.

Namjoon continued speaking while gently caressing Mia's breasts. "Then what are you worried about?"

"I'm terrified of losing my job. Remember I'm not allowed to be with idols. Plus I respect y/n being your girlfriend." Mia closed her eyes and tilted her head back against Namjoon's shoulders, her words escaping in a soft moan.

"Y/n is perfectly fine with it. As long as we don't do anything behind our backs is ok. Plus she was the one that wanted to invite you here. And like I said already. Whatever happens here will stay in here. We'll keep it a secret between us. That includes anyone that's outside of this room. Including Jin Hyung and Tae that couldn't be with us tonight. Plus if you signed an NDA that alone should keep your worries away." Namjoon gently removed Mia's dress, placing it on the couch.