Chapter - 69 - Sexy Nukim

You yawn and recline the seat back a bit more while gently squeezing your breasts and whining from the pain and from how sore you are feeling.

"Are you ok babe?" Jungkook heard you whine and quickly glanced at you with a concerned look on his face.

You nod. "I'm sore. My piercings hurt. Plus I'm hungry. That's all."

Jungkook began to get a little worried about you so he extended his right arm towards you grabbing your hand and planting a gentle kiss on it before lacing his fingers through yours and holding your hand while focusing on the road heading towards the restaurant. After a 15-minute drive, he arrives at the restaurant and parks his car behind it.

"Babe, take your shirt off. Please. Just let your piercings breathe for now. You'll put your jacket on when we get to HYBE." Jungkook lets go of your hand and turns the car off then unbuckles his seatbelt and leans into you flicking a strand of your hair behind your ear and planting a gentle kiss on your cheek.

"What do you want for lunch babe?

You shrug. "Just get me the same as you baby."

Jungkook nods and pulls the tie on your shirt. "Take your shirt off babe, please. I'll be right back."

Jungkook opens the door and exits the car shutting the door behind him. While you wait in the car you remove your top and put it on your lap. Your phone began to ring and when you looked at it you saw an incoming call from Yoongi and you immediately answered the call.

Y/n: Hi baby.

Yoongi: Hi princess. How long before you get here?

Y/n: We're on our way baby. We stopped to grab lunch. Did you eat?

Yoongi: Yes princess. I had lunch with Jimin and Hobi.

Y/n: Oh okay. Well, I'm just waiting for Kookie to come back.

Yoongi: Where did he go?

Y/n: He went inside the restaurant to grab our lunch.

Yoongi: Oh right. How's your piercings?

Y/n: It hurts. I'm sore. I had to take my shirt off.

Yoongi: Let me see princess. Put on the camera.

You tap your phone screen and put the camera on pointing it at your nipples.

Y/n: See?

Yoongi: Oh they do look sore but the pain will go away in no time.

Y/n: I'm so fucking sensitive.

Yoongi: I know princess. That's part of it. How about your belly?

You point your camera at your belly and Yoongi grunts.

Yoongi: Fuck you look, delicious princess. I want to see the tattoo but I'll wait until you're here.

Jungkook suddenly comes back with the food and opens the backdoor then puts the lunch on the seat and shuts the door. He opens the front door and gets in the car closing the door behind him and buckling his seatbelt.

Y/n: He just came back, baby. We'll be there soon.

Jungkook turns the car on and then looks at you wondering who were you talking to. "Is that Namjoon Hyung?"

You shake your head and give your phone to Jungkook. "No baby it's Yoongi."

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung!

Yoongi: Hurry up and get over here Jungkookie. I need my princess. She looks delicious with those piercings.