Chapter - 86 - OT7 Night

When you finally arrive at your new apartment, you pull into the empty parking space right next to Jungkook's car and turn it off. As you grab your purse and exit the car, you open the trunk using the beeper, and Namjoon exits the car and heads to the trunk to grab the luggage. He grabs both suitcases and closes the trunk as you lock the car and follow him into the building. A wave of anticipation washed over you as you walked behind Namjoon, heading towards the elevators.

As you step into the elevator, Namjoon presses the button for the 20th floor. The moment the doors close, an intense wave of desire sweeps over you, drawing your gaze to his eyes and urging you to move closer to him. He hugged you tightly, while you discreetly slipped a hand between his legs and began to grope his bulge. "I bet I can make you cum before we get to our floor."

Namjoon gently bit his lower lip, his breath hitching as he let out a soft, involuntary moan. He leaned in and tenderly pressed his lips against yours. "Let's wait till we get to the apartment."

You kept teasing him, giving him a mischievous grin as you kept groping his bulge. Your touch became more intense, provoking a passionate response as you left a trail of kisses along his neck. "Mmm, it's so fucking hard." You whispered in his ear while gently tugging on his earlobe.

Namjoon closed his eyes and released a horny sigh, accompanied by a gentle moan, as you continued to tease him.

"Fuck..." Namjoon couldn't take it anymore. He growls and abruptly picks you up, pins you against the wall, and just starts dry-humping you and thrusting hard into you. Even though he was wearing jeans, he was hard as fuck. You could feel the tip of his cock poking at your entrance. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and your legs around his hips, and he kept bouncing you hard on his bulge while gripping your hips.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum, baby..." You couldn't help but release a loud moan due to the friction of his cock poking at your entrance, making your core throb with desire.

"I should just stop the elevator and fuck you right here right now, fuck." Namjoon lets out a frustrated growl and quickly sets you down as the elevator abruptly comes to a stop and the door slides open.

You both giggle as you try to regain your composure and make your way out of the elevator, heading towards the apartment. Namjoon stops at the door, his gaze fixed on you, before bursting into laughter. "Babe, do you have the code?"

You retrieve the business card from your purse and hand it over to him, "Here you go, baby."

Namjoon taps the code on the doorpad, and the door immediately opens. Namjoon walks inside with you and closes the door. The lights were dim, and Jin was in the kitchen with Yoongi, casually sipping on beer. However, the absence of the rest of the members left you with a sense of curiosity, making you wonder where everyone else could be. They were only wearing shorts, without any shirts. Namjoon enters the kitchen with you, and as soon as Yoongi spots you, he warmly takes your hand and pulls you closer, showering your lips with tender pecks. "Mmm, you smell so good, princess."

Namjoon looks around, his face filled with curiosity as he wonders where everyone else is. "Where's everyone else?"

"They went upstairs to the rooftop to smoke a cigarette," Jin replied affectionately, gazing into your eyes as he gently took your hand and pulled you closer, planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

Namjoon nods. "We're gonna go put the luggage in my room and get ready. We'll be right back."

Yoongi nods. "I'll go get the others in the meantime."

You follow Namjoon into your room while Yoongi goes upstairs to inform the others of your arrival. Upon entering your room, a sense of awe washes over you as your eyes widen and a gasp escapes your lips. A king-sized air mattress was neatly arranged, adorned with pillows, a comforter, and blankets. "Oh? an air mattress?"