Chapter - 34 - Packing

Namjoon brings you back into the room, where Jungkook and Yoongi already begun eating breakfast. Yoongi was eating ramyeon and sipping beer, while Jungkook was enjoying his meal. Your eyes widened as you joined them at the table. "Wow, that's a lot of food. It smells amazing. And you bought my favorite! I love jjajangmyeon." Namjoon goes to the fridge to get the drinks as you grab a pair of chopsticks getting ready to eat. "What would you like to drink, babe?" He opens the fridge and stares at you, curious as to what you want to drink.

"Orange juice is fine baby."

He returns to the table with a half-gallon of orange juice and four plastic cups and takes a seat, serving two cups of orange juice and giving you one. "Here you go, babe." You grab the orange juice and take a sip. "Thanks, baby."

They ordered jjajangmyeon, bibimpap, beef bulgogi, and a couple of ramyeon bowls, as well as white rice and Korean side dishes. It was now 11 a.m., and by the time everyone had finished eating, it was noon. As you sat on the couch for a moment, everyone stood up and cleaned up after themselves. "I ate so much. The food was so good. I'm about to have a food coma. Now I need a nap." You sigh and lean your head back for a moment as Namjoon and Yoongi began to sort out the bags and organize your luggage.

"Hyung I still need to pack my stuff, so I'm gonna head to my room if that's okay with you." Jungkook turns to Namjoon and excuses himself, explaining that he needed to go to his room to organize his luggage.

"Go ahead, kookie, we got this," Namjoon responded as he began to take things out of the bags and fold the clothes neatly sorting out your luggage.

"I've already packed, so you should go." Remember that we need to be downstairs in the lobby by 5 p.m." Yoongi said this while staring at Jungkook and grabbing a bag containing your shoes to sort it out.

You stand up and Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close and pecking your lips. "See you later y/n."

You smile and hug him tight. "See you later kookie. I'm going to take a nap after we're done."

Jungkook nods. "Honestly, me too. I ate so much and I'm exhausted. I'll meet you guys downstairs at 5." Jungkook said his farewell, gathered his belongings, walked out the door, and left the room.

"Wow, all of the clothes you guys got me are so sexy and revealing." You laugh and join them in sorting the bags.

Namjoon laughs at your comment and nods. "We got carried away by our emotions and got you hot and revealing clothes but when we get to Korea we have to buy you normal and conservative clothes."

Yoongi laughs. "Yes, I'm guilty of buying some of these incredibly hot outfits, as well as some of the shoes and toys, but when you go to work at HYBE, you have to wear normal and conservative clothes and bring a mini suitcase with a change of clothes and the outfits and lingerie you'll use when working with us, giving us private support, and handling our requests."

"Yes, babe, and I think Bang PD-nim said he was going to set up an office for you because he was probably going to assign you another job besides our support."

You raise an eyebrow at Namjoon. "Oh? Another job? What do you mean? I love my job."

Namjoon shakes his head. "No babe. Your official job is BTS support. I mean he's gonna have you do other things for when you're there like in your free time during the times that we're busy. Like posting on social media for example. Little things like that. You also are going to be doing a lot of traveling around the world with us. As a group and individually too."

"So I'm not going to wear the hideous staff uniform while I'm at the office?" You giggle raising an eyebrow looking at Namjoon and both he and Yoongi start laughing at your comment.