Chapter - 40 - Finally Home

As soon as you open your eyes, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop. As you gaze out of the window, your eyes fall upon a sizable apartment building. Upon waking up from his nap, Namjoon gazes out of the window. "We have arrived." As the driver turns off the car, he taps a button on the wall and the black glass panel slides up.

"Oh my god baby is this where you live?" You ask excitedly while looking out the window.

Namjoon nodded. "Mhm. Let's go, come on."

The driver steps out of the car and walks around to the backseat to open the door. As Namjoon picks up his backpack, you grab your purse and double-check to ensure that nothing has been left behind. Then, you exit the car after Namjoon.

You grab one of your suitcases, and Namjoon grabs the other as well as his own before he thanks the driver and leads you toward the apartment complex. Once you were inside, he led you along a lobby, across a corridor, and up the elevator. As soon as he gets to his house and opens the door, your eyes widen at the sight. As soon as you step inside the house, you let out a gasp and kick off your shoes. "Wow! Your house is gorgeous. It looks like a museum! I'm afraid to touch something and it breaks." You mentioned how mesmerized you were by the breathtaking beauty of his home.  He decorated nearly every surface in his home with paintings and sculptures from his collection.

"Our house." Namjoon locked the door and lifted you, spinning you around while giving you multiple kisses on the lips. "I am so happy, my love. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have you here with me. This house belongs to you. Welcome to your new home. I love you." Namjoon became emotional as he was thrilled to have you living with him. He embraced you tightly, kissing you deeply while his arms wrapped around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and deepened the kiss. A tear rolled down your face as he broke the kiss and wiped it away.

"I love you too, baby. I am extremely happy with my new home. Our home."

"Let's go to our room. We will start by taking a warm bath, followed by a nap, and then later on I will give you a tour of our house." Namjoon picks up his luggage and you do the same, then you follow him to his room. After putting your luggage to the side, you promptly hop onto the bed and lie down for a brief moment. The aroma in his room was pleasant and refreshing. He owns a luxurious king-size bed adorned with pristine white sheets and a matching comforter. Additionally, he has a shelf dedicated to his impressive figurine collection and a few exquisite paintings adorning the walls.

"It smells so good in here! And our bed is so comfy!" As you hug a pillow, Namjoon lays down beside you and takes the pillow from you, placing it behind him. He then crawls on top of you and begins to give you gentle and tender kisses around your neck. "Let's go take a bath."

Namjoon stands up and takes your hand. You both head towards the bathroom together. As you were heading towards the bathroom, Namjoon received a phone call and went back to retrieve his phone. He noticed that the call was from Jungkook. As he continued walking towards the bathroom, he answered the phone call.

Namjoon: Hey baby.

Jungkook: Hi hyung. Are you guys home yet?

Namjoon: Yes. We were about to take a bath. Did you make it home yet?

Jungkook: Yes I just got home. I was wondering what time you want me to head over.

Namjoon: Anytime you want baby.

Jungkook: Ok. I just have a few things to do and I'll head over there after I'm done. Do you want me to bring something to eat?

Namjoon: I believe y/n wanted to cook. Don't worry we'll cook something together when you get here.