Chapter - 58 - Car Purchase

You sit on Jungkook's lap, straddling him, as you lovingly kiss his cheek and rest your head on his shoulder. "You think I should pack a change of clothes?"

"Yes. Let's go to the room and pack a suitcase for all of us just in case."

Jungkook gently kisses you on the lips before the two of you stand up and make your way to the room to pack a suitcase.

"We can put everything in my koya suitcase since it's empty." You shrug.

Jungkook nods. "Yes let's put everything there."

Jungkook goes to the closet, retrieves your suitcase, and places it on the bed. Then he opened it and put a few changes of clothes for himself inside, and you did the same. While you are focused on packing your suitcase, Namjoon enters the room. "Are we ready to go?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "We decided to pack a few change of clothes just in case we needed it."

Namjoon gently kisses Jungkook's lips, and then he turns to you and gives you a sweet kiss as well. "You read my mind. Let me throw a few things in there."

While Jungkook was carefully folding his clothes and neatly packing his suitcase, he received a phone call. He takes out his phone from his pocket and notices a call from his friend at the dealership.

Jungkook: Hello?

Dealership owner: Bro are you guys coming? We closed to the public temporarily. Just waiting on you.

Jungkook: Yes. We'll be there in about 30 minutes or so.

Dealership owner: Ok.

The call ends and Namjoon had finished packing. "Are you done, baby?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes. That was my friend from the dealership. He's waiting for us. Let's go."

Namjoon quickly retrieves his wallet and phone. You pick up your purse, while Jungkook takes hold of your suitcase, and together you make your way toward the exit.

It took approximately 20 minutes to reach the dealership. As soon as you recognize your surroundings, you couldn't help but gasp and giggle with excitement as Jungkook skillfully maneuvered into the parking lot.

"Oh?! But of course! I should've known."

You giggle at the fact that he brought you to a Mercedes Benz dealership which makes sense since he's big a fan of that specific brand of vehicle and he owns one.

Jungkook nods. "Yep."

Namjoon nods. "Of course! Jungkookie loves Mercedes and BMW. And his friend owns a Mercedes dealership. I should've known we were coming here!"

A man dressed in a black suit emerges from the building and makes his way toward Jungkook's car in the parking lot.

Jungkook steps out of the car and hugs the man dressed in a suit. Both you and Namjoon step out of the car and approach Jungkook, while the man in the black suit respectfully bows to you.

"Y/n this is my friend Jim. He's the owner of the dealership."

"Nice to meet you miss y/n." Jim smiles at you and bows again.

"Likewise." You smile back.

"Hey, Joon! How you been?" Jim fist-bumps Namjoon as he greets him.

Namjoon smiles. "I've been good. How about you?"

Jim smiles. "I've been great. I was so excited when Jungkookie called me letting me know that you guys were coming!"

"Bro y/n is Namjoon hyung's girlfriend and we came in search of a vehicle for her." Jungkook points at you and introduced you to Jim as Namjoon's girlfriend.