Chapter - 27 - Workout

When you enter your room, Namjoon appears to have fallen asleep while reading because he was snoring and the book was on the bed. The lamp was still turned on, so you quietly take the book and place it on the table before turning off the lights. You take your robe off and throw it on the couch. You try not to wake him up by being too loud. You jump on the bed, and as soon as you pull the covers over both of you, he throws an arm across your belly and a leg over yours, pulling you closer. However, he did not wake up and continued sleeping, so you called it a night, closed your eyes, and fell asleep five minutes later.

When you wake up the next morning, it's 7 a.m. Namjoon was not in your bed when you woke up. You stretch and yawn as you sit on the edge of the bed for a few seconds. Namjoon walks out of the bathroom and sees you sitting on the bed.

"Good Morning babe. I was getting ready to go to the gym and I have plans for today. I want to visit a few places with you. I've done my research. And I'm excited about a particular place that I want to take you." Namjoon walks up to you and kisses you.

"Where are you taking me?" You lift an eyebrow wondering where is he taking you.

"It's a surprise." He replied as he walked to the closet to get his workout clothes.

"Ok, baby. Let me get ready so I can go workout with you." You get up and go to the bathroom to wash while he finishes getting dressed. You spend about 15 minutes in the bathroom between washing your teeth and your face. You finish your morning skincare routine before heading out to put on a workout outfit. You decided not to shower now because you knew you'd have to after your workout.

"I'm ready babe I'm just gonna wait for you." Namjoon sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone, waiting for you to put on your workout clothes. You grab a pair of pink hot pants, a pink sports bra, and a pair of pink hair ties to do your hair before returning to the bathroom to change. You begin by putting on a pink thong before sitting on the toilet for a moment to apply lotion. After applying the lotion, you stand up, put on your outfit, apply makeup, and style your hair in two cute ponytails. When you exit the bathroom and Namjoon notices you wearing a hot workout outfit showing cleavage, he lets out a deep grunt and licks his lips. "Damm babe you're gonna make it hard for me to concentrate on the workout. You look sexy as fuck." He stood up and approached you wrapping his arms around your waist while pecking your lips.

"Let's try to concentrate on working out. Besides one of you bought this for me."You laugh as you search through the closet for your sneakers. Namjoon spanks you and humps you from behind as you bend down to grab your pink and white Nike sneakers.

"I'm about to cancel the workout because I'm losing my mind. You look hot as fuck." He grunts and pulls your pants up, causing a wedgie, and spanks you again.

"Whoever bought your workout outfits remind me to thank them. Now let's go try to get this workout done." He grabs his backpack as you put on your sneakers and grab a change of clothes, a towel, and your earbuds and put them in Namjoon's bag. "Here put that in there baby. Come on let's go." You exit your room holding hands with Namjoon and bump into Hobi in the hallway. The moment Hobi sees your hot workout outfit he starts clapping and whistling cheering you. "Woo! Yeah! You slay with that outfit princess. So fucking hot! Good luck trying to concentrate on your workout bro." Hobi laughs as he joins you, and you all walk toward the elevator having a conversation.

"Did you buy this for y/n?" Namjoon asked Hobi wondering if he bought your workout clothes.

"I sure did." Hobi giggles as you all reach the elevator and he pushes the button.

"I like it, Daddy. Thank you so much."

"Of course princess. You deserve that and much more."

"Bruh the damage you've caused with that outfit. How am I supposed to concentrate on the workout?" Namjoon laughs shaking his head and pointing at his hard-on.