Chapter - 84 - Home Purchase

You felt the sudden urge to go to the bathroom to take a piss, so you opened your eyes slowly, and Namjoon was still sleeping. You had no idea what time it was because the alarm hadn't gone off yet. You tried to be discreet and get off the bed quietly, but as you were slowly sliding yourself to the edge of the bed, Namjoon reached out and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you right back towards him. You couldn't help but giggle and plant a tender kiss on his cheek. "I have to pee, baby."

Namjoon stretches lazily, letting out a contented yawn, before gently pulling you back into his embrace. "Hold it until the alarm goes off."

You let out a playful giggle as you lean in and give him a quick, gentle kiss on the lips."It's 3.15 pm, baby."

Namjoon, with a warm smile on his face, lets out a gentle laugh that fills the air, playfully nuzzling your nose with a tender touch. As he gazes into your eyes, he nods and leans in even closer, gently pressing his lips against yours in a sweet and tender kiss. "I'm just teasing you, my love. Go ahead; I'll be right there."

You let out a tired yawn, feeling the heaviness in your body as you slowly drag yourself off the cozy bed. As your stomach emits a gentle rumble, the sensation of hunger begins to speak for itself. "I'm hungry."

With a gentle tug, Namjoon peels back the cozy covers, revealing his desire to get up from the comfort of the bed and join you. "Me too. We should be going to eat after we look at the house."

You enter the bathroom and sit on the toilet, feeling a sense of relief wash over you as you take a piss. As you step into the shower, you can't help but revel in the anticipation of the warm water cascading over your body as you turn the water on, carefully adjusting it to a comfortable temperature. As the water begins to flow, you take a moment to stand beneath the soothing stream of water, allowing it to gracefully cascade over your body. You can feel the droplets dance upon your skin, embracing you with their comforting warmth. As you reach for a bottle of shampoo, Namjoon enters the bathroom and positions himself by the toilet to relieve himself before joining you in the shower.

"I don't know how to feel about going to see my family. I was trying to avoid that." As you let out a relaxed sigh, you delicately pour a small amount of shampoo into your hand, feeling the anticipation build. With gentle strokes, you begin to massage the luxurious lather into your hair, relishing the soothing sensation as your fingertips dance across your scalp.

"I know, babe, but it was going to happen eventually. You will feel better after making peace with your family. And I will be there to support you. It's going to be okay." Namjoon tenderly presses his lips against yours, filling you with warmth and reassurance. In that gentle touch, he expresses his firm belief that everything will be alright with your family and assures you that his support will always be by your side.

"Don't you have to call Bang PD?" As you rinse your hair, a sense of tranquility washes over you. The silky touch of the conditioner brings a soothing sensation, leaving your hair feeling nourished. With a gentle touch, you reach for the loofah, its soft bristles caressing your skin as you lather it with a subtly scented body wash. As the fragrance envelops you, a wave of relaxation sweeps through your body as you look at Namjoon, wondering if he has to let Bang PD know about your sudden trip to visit your family.

Namjoon nods. "Yes, I have to let him know about our trip. I'll call him as soon as we're done."

After thoroughly rinsing yourself from head to toe, you step out of the shower and reach for a towel to dry yourself. Namjoon finished right behind you and turned off the water. You make your way to the room and stand by the closet, searching for the perfect outfit to wear. You choose a stylish long-sleeved black sweater and pair it with a lovely light cream mini skirt, along with a pair of alluring black high-heel boots, and put everything on the bed. Taking a moment to pamper yourself, you reach for a tube of perfume-scented body lotion and sit on the bed to apply it.