Chapter - 31 - Quickie

After making a toast, you spend about an hour drinking and dancing with the members until you begin to feel drunk and lose your balance, at which time you decide to sit down for a moment to avoid falling. You take Namjoon's hand in yours and draw him towards you, suggesting that you go upstairs. "Let's go to our room, Baby." You couldn't stand up since your body was unsteady, so you asked if they wanted to go to your room, and they all agreed.

"Yes, let's go to our room." Namjoon lifted you in bridal style as the members grabbed their belongings and made sure nothing was left behind while Hobi turned the music off and everyone followed Namjoon out of the conference room to the elevator.

"I'm not sure how you guys can drink so much and act as if nothing is going on." I'm about to die. I'm not used to consuming so much alcohol." You laugh as Namjoon presses the elevator call button.

The elevator dings, the door opens, and everyone enters. "We're used to drinking a lot," Taehyung responded by pressing the button that leads to the floor where everyone's room is located.

"Do you think you'll be able to handle all of us like that, babe?" Namjoon pecks your lips and sets you down for a moment, and you trip again, almost falling backward, until Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist and stops you.

"Like what, baby?" "I'm fine." You laugh as Jungkook scoops you up, wrapping your legs around his hips and holding onto your shoulder.

"You look so fucking hot when you're drunk," Jungkook says as you tilt your head backward and Jin stands behind you just in case.

"You're drunk, babe." Namjoon laughed and shook his head.

"I don't have to stand. I just have to lay in bed and you guys can use me as your fucktoy. Plus. I fuck better when I'm..." Jungkook cut you off by pressing his lips against yours and kissing you passionately as the elevator came to a stop and the door opened.

Jungkook breaks the kiss and puts you down, and you stagger and try to walk straight but almost trip, and Hobi scoops you up and slings you over his shoulder, spanking your ass. "I forgot you weren't wearing any underwear." "Bad girl."

'You're so fucking aggressive, Daddy, fuck!" As they all follow Namjoon to your room, you giggle at Hobi's unexpected spanking.

Namjoon unlocks the door, and everyone follows him in as he closes the door behind him. Hobi seats you on the bed and removes his shirt, flinging it towards the dresser as soon as he enters the room.

Yoongi pecks your lips, takes your left leg, and removes your shoes, then does the same with your right leg. " Let's take this off." He takes your dress and places it on top of the dresser.

As the other members began to strip, you could hear the clatter of metal from belt buckles and zippers. Yoongi removed his shirt and placed it on the dresser, remaining motionless as you unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

"Lay down." You close your eyes and lay back, waiting for them to do whatever they wanted with you. They began stripping off their clothing one by one until they were completely naked.

"Mmm..uhhh.." you moaned and whimpered feeling dizzy and feral at the same time. They all climbed on the bed with you and began teasing you by running their hands through your body.

"We're going to take turns with you. You look delicious, princess. Let us take care of you and do all the work. This will probably be our last time with you as a group for a while." Hobi murmured this while leaning in, locking eyes with you, and pecking your lips.

Yoongi spreads your legs and slides a finger through your slit, coating it with your moisture. "Mmm, you're dripping wet, fuck..." He grunts and begins sucking and twirling his tongue around your clit.