Chapter - 82 - Heated Shower

"What time is it? Oh shit, it's almost 4.30 am. Let's go to sleep." Namjoon's voice slurred with intoxication as he gently grasped your hand, guiding you toward the bedroom. Meanwhile, Jungkook quickly secured the patio door and turned off the lights.

It was 4.30 a.m. by the time you went into your room and decided to call it a night, but the moment you walked into your room, you suggested taking a quick shower. "We should take a quick shower, baby.”

Namjoon nods. "Yes, let's shower quickly and go to bed."

You were drunk, and so were Namjoon and Jungkook, who just came back into the room and began to undress. Namjoon was strong enough to be able to maintain his balance even though he was drunk, unlike you, who couldn't even walk properly and kept stumbling and tripping over your foot, so Namjoon lifted you in his strong arms and carried you to the bathroom.

The shower was a spacious walk-in shower, big enough to fit a queen-sized bed. It had a rain shower head that measured 20 x 14 inches. It was square and was mounted on the ceiling. The rain shower head was equipped with colorful LED lights, adding a vibrant touch to the showering experience. Additionally, there were two regular shower heads positioned on either side of the wall, providing multiple options for water flow during showers. In the shower, there was a large rectangular bench attached to the wall. The bench was designed using the same tiles as the surrounding wall, seamlessly blending in with the overall design of the shower space. The entire bathroom was decorated with a captivating combination of dark tones, displaying an attractive and seductive atmosphere. The color palette consisted of a mesmerizing blend of black, deep pink, and subtle beige, creating a visually appealing and sensual atmosphere. In addition to the luxurious amenities, there was a breathtaking hot tub in a striking black and silver color scheme. However, due to the late hour, Namjoon's attention was focused on the shower.

Namjoon carries you into the shower, his strong arms wrapping around your body, as he gently places you on the bench, awakening a fiery desire between you both.

You sensually part your legs, releasing a flirty giggle as you delicately rub your clit with the gentle touch of your fingertips. "I want a shower like this in the new home."

Namjoon gazes at you with a seductive glimmer in his eyes, his lips curling into a tempting smirk, leaving you waiting for a response that never comes. He bit his lower lip, his gaze focused on the showerhead as he reaches out and flicks the switch, feeling a surge of desire as the overhead showerhead springs to life. The gentle patterns of rainwater cascade down, mingling with the soothing rush of the waterfall option. A smile tugs at his lips as he adjusts the settings, selecting the enchanting color of purple for the lights.

"I want the lights red. The color of sin." Your voice dripped with seduction, a mischievous melody that danced with a hint of intoxication, as you flirted with him.

Namjoon sucks air through his teeth, releasing a low, seductive grunt as he delicately whispers while slowly positioning himself between your legs. "The only red thing that I'm going to be changing is your pussy. I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you're pussy is gonna turn red." He raises his hand and delivers a harsh slap to your aching pussy.

"Fuck!" You moaned loudly from the intense sensation, and he continued to deliver harsh slaps to your throbbing core, over and over again.

At that moment, Jungkook walks into the steamy shower, and your eyes hungrily devour his every move as you delicately trace a finger along the contours of your nipples, teasingly massaging your supple breasts, a mischievous giggle escaping your lips. "Hi, kookie. Mmm… I want to see you plow that ass. Come on, fuck him, baby." You stare right into Jungkook's eyes begging him to fuck Namjoon but since we're being a brat and teasing the fuck out of them, Jungkook even forgot about the fact that he wanted to fuck Namjoon's pretty tight hole. His full attention was focused on you.