Chapter - 53 - Love Triangle

"I want to smoke." You lean your seat back a little more as Jungkook put on his hip-hop playlist.

"I think I might have a joint in my backpack but it's on the trunk babe."Namjoon leaned forward and gently planted a kiss on your shoulder while he replied.

"We'll stop by that gas station over there for a moment and I'll grab your backpack." Jungkook put on his turn signal getting ready to pull into a gas station to get gas and grab Namjoon's backpack from the trunk.

"You guys want anything to drink or something? I'm going to get some gas." As he pulled into the gas station, stopped at a pump, and turned off the car, Jungkook wondered if you or Namjoon needed anything.

"I'll take an energy drink baby,"  Namjoon replied while unbuckling his seatbelt for a moment to stretch.

"What about you babe?" Jungkook looks at you wondering if you wanted something from the gas station.

"I'll have the same baby."

"Alright. I'll be right back."

Jungkook exits the car and proceeds to enter the store to pay for gas and purchase a few snacks. Meanwhile, you remain in the car with Namjoon.

"Baby, do you have an idea about what Jungkook wants to talk to us about?"

Namjoon nods. "Yes, I do."

"What could it be?"

Namjoon sighs. "I think he's been waiting for too long for this and now you're part of it too. I think he's in love with me and not only that. He's also in love with you."

"I'm in love with him too but I'm scared of the others. What would they think? This can be pretty bad baby."

"We've been in love with each other for years however we've been too scared to come clean and be honest with each other before but I guess it's time. It's time for the three of us to become one. And don't worry about the others. They don't need to know our business. If that's really what he wants to tell us then we will keep it a secret between us."

You nod. "I hope we can keep it a secret because I think they will notice one way or another. Specially Yoongi because he pays close attention to things."

Namjoon nods. "Yes, I know and I also know that they would do whatever it takes to fight for your love. We have to keep it a secret no matter what. I'm not about to let that happen. We have to prevent drama at all costs. You're my number one priority and then Jungkook and then everyone else."

"Here he comes." You sigh as you notice Jungkook approaching carrying a bag.

"Here you go, babe." Jungkook kindly opens the door and hands you a plastic bag filled with drinks and snacks before he closes the door and goes to the gas pump to put gas in his car.

"I'll go grab my backpack while Kookie puts gas in his car." Namjoon exits the car to grab his backpack while Jungkook pumps gas in his car.

"Baby, can you open the trunk so I can grab my backpack?" Namjoon gazes into Jungkook's eyes, gently flicking a strand of hair behind his ear.

"I was gonna grab it but sure let me open it." Jungkook opens the trunk using his beeper, and Namjoon quickly grabs his backpack before closing the trunk.

"Thanks, baby." Namjoon winks at Jungkook, gently pinching his chin, as Jungkook wraps up filling up his car.

Both Namjoon and Jungkook get back in the car as Jungkook turns the car on and resumes driving to Namjoon's house.

"Baby, did you find the joint?" You began to wonder if Namjoon found the joint he said he had in his backpack.

"Hold on babe I'm looking for it."