Chapter - 94 - Quick Meeting

As you enter your office with Jungkook and Jin, you flick on the lights. "Oh my god, I missed my office."

Jin giggles, "It's only been a few days."

Jungkook casually places his backpack and black leather jacket on the table, then proceeds to take a seat on the sofa. "A few days? More like a week, Hyung."

Jin chuckles and shakes his head as he enters your bathroom, effortlessly flicking on the lights. "I truly appreciate our time away from the office. We used to be here everyday before we met y/n."

From the bathroom, the distinct sound of the toilet lid opening echoed, soon accompanied by the sound of Jin taking a piss. As soon as you place your purse on your desk, Jungkook swiftly reaches out and gently pulls you closer, inviting you to sit on his lap."Come here babe, sit." He gestures for you to take a seat, and you settle onto his lap, facing forward with your back against his chest.

"That's right hyung, we even slept in our studios sometimes due to how busy we were."

"I'm glad you guys get more breaks now that I'm here."

"Not for long, princess. We have a busy schedule coming up soon." Jin responded from the bathroom, the room filled with the sound of the toilet flushing and the water running from the sink.

Jungkook nods. "Bang PD-Nim have changed a little bit since you came into our lives, babe. He's less strict and gives us more freedom now."

Just as Jin emerges from the bathroom, your phone starts ringing. As you try to get up and reach for your phone, Jungkook embraces you with a firm hold, making it difficult for you to move from his lap.

"Hold on baby let me grab my phone!" You chuckle and attempt to free yourself from Jungkook's firm grasp around your waist, but he only tightens his hold, preventing you from getting up.

"I'll get it, princess. Jeez Jungkookie let her breathe for a moment." Jin giggles and retrieves your phone from your purse, kindly returning it to you before settling down on your desk. Meanwhile, your phone continued to ring incessantly, and upon glancing at it, you noticed an incoming call from Bang PD.

"Speaking of the devil, that's Bang PD calling." You looked at Jungkook and let out a playful giggle.

Jungkook shrugs. "So? You can call him back. I need to keep you here for a moment before everyone else gets here. I missed you like crazy, babe "

Jin gazes at Jungkook, a mixture of annoyance and seriousness evident on his face. "We all missed her like crazy Jungkookie. Don't be so greedy!"

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Jin's annoyed expression. "I know hyung I was just kidding."

Jin winks at Jungkook and nods. "I know. I'm just teasing you."

Jungkook let go of your waist as you answered the call and started talking to Bang PD.

Y/n:  Hello sir.

Bang PD: Did you guys get here yet?

Y/n: I just got here about five minutes ago. Namjoon is on his way here. I came with Jungkook. We're in my office. Only Jin is here with us.

Bang PD: Please come to the conference room as soon as everyone gets here.

Y/n: Yes sir.

After ending the conversation, Bang PD hangs up and Jin gazes at you with a deep feeling of intrigue. "What did the boss say, princess?"

"He wants us to go to the conference room as soon as everyone gets here." You let out a deep sigh, your anxiety growing as thoughts of the upcoming meeting with Bang PD fill your mind.