Chapter - 32 - Heated

"How do you feel?" Namjoon lifts your chin and looks at you, asking if you're feeling better.

"I'm feeling much better, baby." The pills and shower helped a little."

"Good. That's exactly what we wanted. If you don't mind, Jungkookie will be sleeping with us tonight." Namjoon said as he and Jungkook rose to their feet. Namjoon turned down the lights and plugged in a red night light while Jungkook connected his phone to Namjoon's speaker and played his sex playlist at low volume to set up the mood.

"How about we have some wine?" Jungkook recommended drinking some wine, and you and Namjoon both nodded, licking your lips. "Yes, please." You said this as you stood up and walked over to sit on the couch.

"I'll get the wine." Namjoon took a bottle of fine red wine and three wine glasses from the mini-counter. He used a corkscrew to open the bottle of wine and filled the glasses, giving you and Jungkook one each.

"Come here." Jungkook grabs your hand and pulls you up as you all cling to your glasses and take a sip of the wine.

"Let's put these on the table for a moment." You all drank some more wine before setting your glasses down on the table.

Namjoon pulled you and Jungkook into a group hug by wrapping his arms around both of you and pressing his forehead to yours and Jungkook's for a brief moment before closing his eyes. "Only God knows how much I want the both of you right now. I wanted to spend some time alone with you both. Nobody else but us." Namjoon pecks your lips, and then Jungkook's causing a quiet moan to escape Jungkook's lips. "I want you so badly, baby." He swept his fingertip across Jungkook's lips before pulling on his lower lip.

"I want you too, Hyung." I need you." Jungkook whispered these words against Namjoon's lips, brushing his lips against his hyung's and sucking on his tongue.

You were so turned on by this that you already felt your clit throbbing, shivering at the scene. Namjoon gave Jungkook a harsh kiss and then have you a harsh kiss but you stepped back for a moment and sat back down on the couch. "Show me how badly you want each other. I want to watch first."

"But we wanted you to join us. All three of us." Jungkook replied.

You nod. "And I will. Eventually. But first I want to see you both release that fire that's burning inside the both of you on each other. I will watch first then I will join."

Jungkook and Namjoon exchanged lustful glances, consuming each other with their eyes alone. They both grabbed a wine glass and drank a big mouthful of wine before pressing their lips together. Jungkook brushed his fingers through Namjoon's hair, and Namjoon brushed his fingers through Jungkook's hair, and they parted their lips, pouring wine into each other's mouths while softly tugging on each other's hair as they kissed. The red wine dripped down their chins as the kiss became more heated.

"Jungkook...Oh, baby.." Namjoon released a moan into Jungkook's mouth kissing him desperately like it was the last drop of water.

"Oh, Hyung.." Jungkook moaned against Namjoon's lips, intensifying the kiss as both tongues twirled around each other's.

Namjoon carefully led Jungkook towards the bed, softly pushing him and forcing him to sit as he kneeled on the edge of the bed, leaning towards Jungkook and forcing him to lie entirely back. They kissed for another two minutes, not wanting to let go.

Jungkook wraps his arms around Namjoon's waist and turns his body around, making him the one on top as he breaks the kiss with a deep moan and drags his lips to Namjoon's neck. You were sweating while you watched the scene. "Holy shit, I didn't know they were that obsessed with each other, this is so hot, fuck." You thought to yourself as you began to play with yourself by gently rubbing your clit with two fingers, coating them in your wetness while watching them devour each other.