Chapter - 10 - Restaurant

Bang PD had already left to go do the check-in inside the restaurant and to make sure the VIP room he had reserved was ready.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung we're standing outside your van waiting for all of you to come out.

Jungkook looks at Namjoon shaking his head and laughing tapping on his shoulder. "We've been standing here waiting for you guys to come out for about five minutes now."

"Things got a little wild. We needed that support." Yoongi laughs.

"Oh, I can tell. You guys look exhausted." Jimin giggled.

"Do we look normal though?" Hobi asked between giggles.

"Yes, you guys look fine. And y/n looks hot as fuck. Like nothing happened." Taehyung laughs shaking his head.

"She's coming home with us in our van because we also need some support." Jungkook laughs winking at you.

"Of course." Namjoon laughed.

"Here comes Bang PD-nim," Jin said.

" Should I leave my purse in the van?" You wondered.

"Yes leave it here. We'll come grab it later if you need it. Come on let's go." Namjoon starts walking towards Bang PD as the members follow behind.

"We're going all the way to the top. Let's go." Bang PD said as he led you and the members inside the building.

You all follow them in as they walk into the elevator and hit the button to the top floor where the restaurant was located.

Namjoon is standing right behind you as you ride the elevator up with his arms wrapped around your waist holding you close. You wondered what surprise he has for you when you head back. You could tell he was feeling the same way about you and you didn't want to rush things and let him be the one to tell you when he felt ready.

The elevator stops and the door opens. The manager of the restaurant bows and greets the members leading everyone to a VIP room they had arranged in the back as you follow behind. There were a few customers in the restaurant however everyone seemed to be focused on their own thing that luckily no one noticed the presence of BTS in the building.

You enter the VIP room and your eyes widen at the scene. There was a huge bar with lots of different liquors and breathtaking views of the city through the windows. There was a door that led to a balcony outside and in the middle of the room there was a large rectangular table set up for everyone. Everyone took a seat as you sit between Jungkook and Namjoon.

You were a little nervous about having dinner with Bang PD so you remained quiet for a moment.

The manager and the waiter approached the table and welcome everyone as the waiter takes the order. They order a lot of food to grill in the kbbq grill and a lot of alcohol.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go outside for a moment." You stand up and go to the balcony to admire the view while waiting for the food.

You're standing by the railing of the balcony when you suddenly feel someone behind you wrapping his arms around your waist. You didn't even have to look to know it was Namjoon.

"The view it's beautiful." You said as you lean your head against his chest.

"You're more beautiful." He said lacing his fingers with yours.

You turn around and stare deeply into his eyes. "I didn't even have to turn around to know it was you. I guess is the instinct of love."

"Love is a wonderful thing." Namjoon flicks a strand of your hair behind your ear giving you a soft kiss on your forehead.