Chapter - 91 - Sneaky Mission

Namjoon needed to sneak into your grandma's house before nightfall to avoid turning on any lights in the house.  It was evident that he was incredibly horny as he had a prominent bulge in his pants, his hands were inside his pants, and he was stroking his cock with his eyes shut and head tilted back. Both of you were trying to resist the urge to do anything in the car since this wasn't a company vehicle and there was no soundproof panel to slide up for privacy. As soon as you arrived at your grandma's house, the bodyguard parked the car in front of it and waited for Namjoon's instructions.

"This is it, baby." You gaze out the windows to ensure there is no one in sight.

Namjoon gives a nod and lightly taps the bodyguard's shoulder.  "I need you to turn the car off and wait here. We shouldn't take too long."

The bodyguard nods. "Roger that. I'll be right here. Take all the time you need."

Namjoon was about to open the door when you saw the neighbor walking outside. You quickly grabbed Namjoon's wrist to prevent him from opening the door. "Hold on a second baby let's wait for him to go back inside."

Namjoon nods. "Looks like he's going to check his mailbox."

Both you and Namjoon observe closely as the neighbor approaches the mailbox, retrieves his mail, and returns to his house. A sense of anticipation surged through you as you felt a bit nervous about being caught entering your grandma's house with Namjoon.

"There should be a key under the welcome mat by the front door. She used to leave a spare key in there." You gesture towards the welcome mat positioned by the front door.

You and Namjoon glance around to ensure there are no onlookers before exiting the vehicle. "There's no one around. Now's the time. Let's go, hurry." Namjoon said, his gaze scanning the surroundings as he opened the door and both you and him exit the vehicle, closing the door behind you.

You both hurry towards the front door and upon arrival, you quickly lift the welcome mat to find the key. After unlocking the door, you put the key back under the mat, enter the house with Namjoon, and close the door behind you.

"let's try to keep it low and do not turn on the lights," Namjoon spoke in a hushed tone, his voice barely audible as he tried to remain quiet.

You shrug. "We can go to my room and shut the door. There's no windows in my room so we can make all the noise we want."

Namjoon shakes his head. "I want to fuck you on the same sofa you were laying down naked covered with blankets that night when we walked in. If I wanted to fuck you in a room, I could've just gone straight to the hotel. In fact, I have a better idea. Come here." He lifts you and brings you to the dining table, gently placing you on the edge. You arch an eyebrow as you gaze at him, your eyes brimming with curiosity. "Why are we in the dining room? I thought you were going to take me to the sofa."

Namjoon winks teasingly. "Shhh... leave the questions for later. Enough talking. Take your clothes off. All of it. And lay down for me.

You were oblivious to his plans and found yourself sitting on top of the dining table. Despite the mystery, you felt a strong surge of desire, prompting you to simply nod in agreement. You proceeded by removing your shirt and placing it beside you. Namjoon stayed silent for a moment and started to remove his clothes, carefully placing each piece on the table. After undressing, he gathered the clothes and placed them on a chair in the living room. Instead of heading back to the dining room, he entered the bathroom and picked up a white towel before coming back to the dining room and standing by your legs. You were already lying down, anticipating his next move.

"Here, take this towel and shove it in your mouth." He tosses the towel at your face and you attempt to once more suggest heading to your room. "But baby, let's go to my room. We could make all the noise we want in there."