Chapter - 46 - Festa Dinner

As soon as you enter the room you couldn't help but admire how well-decorated the room was. There were a few paintings on the wall and a king-sized bed. There was a nice beige color Victorian dresser and a black leather loveseat in a corner. There was also a bathroom in the room so you put your suitcase and Namjoon's backpack in the closet and head to the bathroom to check it out. You were in awe as you enter the bathroom admiring the luxury hot tub and how nicely decorated was the bathroom with a nice walking shower.

"I guess I should head out." You decided to go back out to see the members while they were filming the festa dinner so you quietly open the door trying to keep it low and head to the couch behind the cameras and take a seat next to Mia who was holding a glass of red wine while focused on the filming making sure everything went well.

Mia leans into you to whisper something in your ear. "There's food and drinks next to the kitchen back there if you want to go grab something. Make sure you go around that way so you stay off camera."

You nod. "Thank you."

You quietly head to the kitchen walking along the wall trying to stay hidden from the cameras. When you finally get there you see a buffet table set up against the wall next to the kitchen and a mini bar. Your eyes were immediately drawn toward the big three-tier vanilla cake on top of the kitchen island. You giggle and go straight to the buffet to grab a plate of food.

You serve yourself a bowl of ramyeon and grab a pair of chopsticks and a can of beer from the mini bar and head to the dining table to eat.

You open the can of beer and take a sip before you grabbed the chopsticks and began to eat your ramyeon while scrolling through your phone. You felt someone tap on your shoulder and when you turn around you see Mia standing behind you trying to get your attention and start a conversation with you.

Mia: Are you doing ok? Would you like me to get you something else from the buffet?

You began to wonder what the hell did she want from you approaching you out of nowhere and offering you stuff. You brush it off trying not to be rude and just shake your head.

Y/n: I'm fine for now. Thanks.

Mia: You should try this wine. Probably one of the finest brands of wine out there. It's delicious. Would you like some?

Mia is standing next to you staring at you as you try to remain focused on your food and avoid eye contact.

Y/n: Sure you can get me a glass if you want.

Mia: Ok. I'll be right back.

Mia starts walking towards the mini bar and in the meantime, you get a sudden text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: What the fuck is she doing to you? What the fuck she wants.

Y/n: I don't fucking know. She's being extra friendly offering me things.

Namjoon: Be careful with her. She's a fucking slut.

Y/n: Oh? Does that mean you guys fucked her before? I'm starting to get jealous and annoyed as fuck.

Namjoon: Lol, no babe. Idols don't cross the line with staff. We never fucked her. Staff mess around with staff. Staff with employees, managers, members of dance groups ect. We know what happens within the company. And she's married.

Y/n: Holy shit!

Namjoon: That's right. And you're a staff member. Just be careful with her.

Y/n: You should stop texting on camera, Lol.

Namjoon: I know but I couldn't help myself when I noticed that she followed you to the kitchen. And besides Yoongi Hyung is talking so I took the opportunity to text you because I saw her following you. We'll talk about it when we're done. We should be done soon.