Chapter - 6 - My Hope

Hobi was wearing a pair of sleek black boxer shorts but no shirt. He looked incredibly hot. Your lips involuntarily quivered with anticipation as your eyes feasted upon him. His powerful, chiseled chest and perfectly sculpted physique ignited a fiery desire within you, leaving you feeling irresistibly aroused and sensually awakened. The room was softly illuminated, casting a gentle glow that danced across the walls. A single aromatherapy candle flickered delicately atop the dresser, filling the air with a soothing and enchanting fragrance. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Hobi gently bites his lower lip, his heart racing with anticipation. He reaches out, taking your hand in his, and pulls you close, a magnetic force drawing you towards him. Invitingly, he gestures for you to join him on the bed, a mix of excitement and desire filling the air.

"Sit. "

As you sit on the bed, your gaze is fixed on him, captivated by his every move. With a confident yet gentle touch, he skillfully removes your babydoll lingerie, delicately placing it on the bed beside you.

"Lay back."

As you lay with your eyes gently shut, he delicately brushes a single strand of your hair, tucking it away behind your ear with a tender flick of his fingers.

"We have some unfinished business."

He removed his boxers, casually tossing them aside. With a deliberate movement, he knelt, positioning himself between your legs.

"So fucking wet for me." He let out a low, sensual moan as he gently slid a finger through your slit, feeling your wetness.

"I claim this pussy as mine. From now on you belong to me. I don't care what anyone else says. You are to refer to me as Daddy. Do you understand?" He forcefully slaps your pussy, causing you to whimper from the sharp sting.

"Yes, daddy." You replied, your voice trembling with a mix of anticipation and desire, accompanied by a soft moan.

"Good Girl."

He spits on your pussy, his actions filled with a mix of dominance and desire. With a firm grip, he runs his hand over your delicate folds, applying a pressure that triggers a wave of sensations throughout your body. The intensity of the moment escalates as he delivers another slap, this time even harder, intensifying the pleasure-pain that courses through your being.

"Fuck!" You shouted, your voice filled with a combination of pleasure and unease.

"You're gonna ask permission to cum. And when you do. Daddy wants you to squirt."

He shoves two fingers through your slutty pussy hole with a sense of urgency and starts fingering you. Simultaneously, he swirls his tongue rapidly around your sensitive clit, creating a sensation that is intense and overwhelming.

"Ooohh... Yes, yes, yes...Oh my god, fuck. Mmmmphhh... Daddy that feels so fucking good.." You couldn't help but release moan after moan feeling overwhelmed by how good Hobi's fingers felt inside of you and the intense feeling of his tongue tickling the most sensitive areas of your core. You felt a mind-blowing orgasm approaching. Not just a normal orgasm. You had that feeling that you were about to squirt as your core began to pulse aggressively. The sounds of your sensual moans and heavy breathing along with Hobi's slick fingers thrusting violently filled the air like an intoxicating symphony of lust and desire.

With a deep grunt, hobi pulls his fingers from you, his fingers coated in your slick. He spat on your pussy again and started giving rough licks. His tongue effortlessly glided between your clit and your aching pussy hole. He shoved his tongue through your entrance and began tongue fucking you while simultaneously grazing his fingers roughly against your sensitive clit.