Chapter - 12 - Heated Moment

Bang PD opens the door, and you see the hyungs already waiting for you. Taehyung is the first to leave, followed by Jimin, you, and finally Jungkook.

"Well? Did you get your requested service in such a short time?" Yoongi asked as you all made your way to your rooms.

"They sure did. I didn't. I didn't want to hurry because there wasn't enough time. But now that there is no time limit, I can take my sweet ass time and savor every part of her body." Jungkook said as he walked through the lobby towards the elevator.

"Did you get my purse, Baby?" You asked Namjoon, wondering if he grabbed your purse after you had left it in the van earlier.

"Yes, babe, here you go." Namjoon hands you the purse as you all enter the elevator.

Both you and Namjoon stand in the back as you ride the elevator to your room. He wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close, repeatedly pecking your lips.

"Can you please wait until you get to your room? Geez.." Jin said as he shook his head.

"Sorry, we can't help ourselves." Namjoon laughs at Jin's comment as the elevator comes to a complete stop at your floor.

"I have to go to Jungkook's room next baby." You tell Namjoon.

"I know, babe. Let's take a shower first so you can change into something more comfortable before heading to his room." Namjoon said as the elevator door opened and you exited, walking to your room with Namjoon, who never let go of your hand.

"I'll see you soon, babe," Jungkook says as he walks to his room.

"Yes, baby I'll be there soon."

Namjoon opens the door and walks in, closing it behind him. "Oh my god, I've been so busy with everything that I forgot to put all these bags away." You place your phone on the table as you kick off your shoes, and as you reach for bags to put in your closet, Namjoon approaches you. "I'll take care of this babe. Go take a shower, and I'll be right there. I'm going to my room to get my pajamas." Namjoon said this while pecking your lips.

You enter the bathroom and remove your dress, placing it on top of the counter as you turn the shower on and set it to a warm temperature.

As soon as you step into the shower, you pour a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand and begin washing your hair, scrubbing your scalp with the tip of your fingers underneath the running water. You rinse your hair and apply conditioner as you pour body wash over a loofah and begin bathing yourself.

Namjoon walks in as you're washing and starts taking his clothes off before joining you in the shower.

"Why don't we invite Jungkook over instead of me going to his room? What do you think, baby?" You said this while standing under the running water, planting soft wet kisses all over his chest. You could hear his low grunts as you lapped your tongue up and down his chest.

"It's not fair to him, babe. He deserves to have you all to himself, as he requested. Especially since he had to suffer on his way here while watching you get fucked by Jimin and Taehyung, knowing there wasn't enough time for all three of them to have you because he didn't want to rush it." Namjoon replied.

"True, but I was trying to be productive and kill two birds with one shot." You chuckle as you poured body wash over his chest and spread it with your hands, sliding your hand down his lower belly to his cock.

Namjoon grabs you by the hair, tilts your head back, and pins you against the wall while sucking on your neck dragging his tongue all around it.

"Ooohh... mmmmphhh..." you moan as he devours every inch of your neck.