Chapter - 37 - Late Meal

You open your eyes, disoriented, and yawn while stretching on the bed, but Namjoon is still sleeping. As Namjoon began to open his eyes and stretch, you cautiously stood up and put on a bathrobe. "What time is it, babe?" He asked, tiredly reclining the seat back up.

"It's 9 pm, baby. "I'm about to go take a shower."

"Yes, let's take a shower." Dinner should arrive soon." Namjoon gets up, puts on a bathrobe, and grabs two towels from the closet.

He takes your hand in his and slides the door open, heading toward the shower. He enters the bathroom with you, closes the door, and hangs the towels on the towel rack.

The bathroom was small, with a mini 36 x 36-inch shower space in the corner, a mini counter with a sink, and a toilet. A gift bag containing a fancy body wash set and soaps to use was on the counter. Namjoon turns on the water and sets it to a warm temperature while you both remove your robes and hang them on a hook.

"It's so tiny. "Do you think we could both fit in there at the same time?" You laugh as you gaze at the small shower area, wondering if you could squeeze with Namjoon in there.

Namjoon nods. "Of course. It's going to be a little tight but we can manage. Come on. Remember the shower on the bus? This is about the same size."

"It looks smaller to me." You shrug and grab a small bottle of body wash and a loofah from the gift bag before entering the shower with Namjoon.

Due to the tight space, you were both standing under the running water almost hugging. "Here, let me help you." Namjoon applies a small amount of body wash to a loofah and starts to wash you, lathering your body with soap and using the loofah to scrub your skin.

"Turn around." He motions for you to turn around, and you do so, facing the wall, and he begins scrubbing your back. You turn around to face him again and take the loofah from him. "Let me help you, baby." You lather the loofah with more body wash and start scrubbing his body, from his shoulders up to his knees.

You hear a knock on the door and Jungkook's voice asking if he can come in since he needs to use the restroom. "Hyung, I need to use the restroom, can I come in?"

"Yes, kookie, hold on a second, I'll get the door for you." You get out of the shower for a moment, unlock the door, and Jungkook walks in, closing the door behind him. He tugs on your right nipple and giggles as he looks at Namjoon. "I'm surprised both of you fit in there. "That shower is so tiny."

As Jungkook lifts the toilet seat and pulls his pants down to pee, you get back in the shower and resume scrubbing Namjoon with the loofah.

"It's not that bad." You laugh and motion Namjoon to turn around. "Turn around, baby."

Namjoon turns around and faces the wall, and you begin scrubbing his back from his shoulders down to his legs.

"Kookie, do you have any plans for tonight when we get back home?" Namjoon asked about Jungkook's plans for the evening.

Jungkook shakes his head. "Not at all. Why?"

"Y/n and I were wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night with us," Namjoon said, looking at Jungkook.

"Are you inviting me or telling me that I'm going to spend the night with you guys?" Jungkook looks Namjoon in the eyes as he finishes taking a piss and pulls his pants back up.

"We're not taking no for an answer, kookie." You're staying with us for the night." You finish cleaning Namjoon, and he turns to face you as Jungkook approaches the shower. "So you guys are forcing me to spend the night with you?" As Jungkook approaches, he flicks a strand of your hair behind your ear and does the same with Namjoon. He runs his finger across Namjoon's lips and does the same with you, biting his bottom lip and staring at both of you with lustful eyes.