Chapter - 43 - Nap Time

On your way to Namjoon's house, you recline your seat back and close your eyes relaxing on the seat.

"Are you tired babe?" Jungkook grabs your hand and kissed it softly before caressing your hair with the palm of his hand and tapping on his lap.."Come here. Lay down."

"I'm sleepy baby. And we ate so much so that just makes it worse." You said while yawning as you unbuckle your seatbelt and lay down sideways, resting your head on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook continuously caressed your hair softly with the palm of his hand as he continued to drive with the other hand.

Your phone rings and you grab it from your purse and see a call from Yoongi.

Yoongi: Y/n?!

Y/n: Hi baby.

Jungkook began to wonder who were you talking to. "Is that Namjoon Hyung?"

"No. It's Yoongi."  You replied.

Yoongi: Who's there with you? Are you at the office?

Y/n: I'm on my way back home. I just left the office. I'm with Jungkook. Hold on baby let me put you on speaker.

Yoongi: Jungkookie! What are you doing bro?

Jungkook: Hey hyung. I'm driving y/n back home. What's up?

Yoongi: How was her first day at the office?

Jungkook: I just dropped her off and picked her back up two hours later so I don't know.

Y/n: Bang PD gave me a tour of the building and we had lunch.

Jungkook: And y/n has her office next to Namjoon hyung's.

Yoongi: Oh nice! I'm gonna go to the office tomorrow!

Y/n: Oh boy I can't wait!

Yoongi: Y/n's coming tonight to the dinner right?

Y/n: Yes baby. I have to go. I'm so excited. I can't wait!

Yoongi: Me neither! I miss you so much, princess.

Y/n: I miss you too baby.

Yoongi: Bring something sexy for tonight. We're spending the night there.

Jungkook: I got you hyung. I'm gonna choose her outfit for tonight and I'll let her choose the lingerie.

Yoongi: It's gonna get messy in there. *laugh*

Jungkook: Shh. It's a surprise. *laughs*

Y/n:  Oh shit. I don't even wanna know. *laugh*

Jungkook: I just arrived at Namjoon hyung's house. I'll see you tonight hyung.

Y/n: See you both tonight!

Jungkook parks his car and turns it off. He opens the door and exits the car and walks around to open your door. You put your phone in your purse as Jungkook opens your door taking your hand and helping you out of the car. He locks the car and starts walking toward your house. When he finally reached your apartment you tap the code on the door and the door opens. Jungkook walks in and you follow him in before shutting the door behind you.

Namjoon was sitting on his reading chair comfortably reading a book. The moment he saw you and Jungkook he stopped what he was doing and rushed over to you picking you up and kissing your lips repeatedly. "Oh my god, it's only been a few hours and I already missed you like crazy. I didn't want to call you and interrupt your meeting with Bang PD. Tell me how it went?!"

Namjoon puts you down and turns his attention to Jungkook and looks him in the eyes for a split second then pecks his lips as he starts walking towards the living room.