Chapter - 68 - Tattoo Shop

"We're here. Come on." Jungkook opens the car door and steps out, while you grab your purse, open your door, and exit the car, closing the door behind you. He proceeds to open the backdoor, takes hold of your jacket, and then closes and locks the door using his beeper. He extends his hand towards you and gives you a wink.  "Come, babe. Let's go inside."

You glance around nervously, to make sure no one is nearby. Then, you confidently grasp his hand as he leads you towards the shop. Upon arriving at the shop, he stops at the door and retrieves his phone to send a text message to the tattoo shop guy.

Jungkook: We're here.

Tattoo shop guy: Where? I don't see you.

Jungkook: I'm in the backdoor.

Tattoo shop guy: Alright. I'll be right there.

After Jungkook puts his phone back in his pocket, the tattoo shop guy opens the door. As he greeted Jungkook with a smile, his eyes were immediately captivated by your presence. "I've been waiting for you Kookie. Come on inside."

Jungkook returns the smile and confidently enters the room with you. You shut the door, feeling a rush of anticipation, and he helps you slip into the jacket while trailing behind the tattoo shop guy as they make their way to the private tattoo room.

"Who's the hot girl?" The tattoo guy's curiosity was piqued as he gazed at Jungkook, his eyebrow arching with intrigue, wondering who you were.

"She's way off limits bro. She's Namjoon Hyung's girlfriend." Jungkook nibbles on his lower lip, his gaze intensifying as he locks eyes with you, before teasingly tossing a flirtatious wink your way. You nod, giggle, and respond with a seductive wink.

"Babe this is my tattooist and my friend Wang." Jungkook introduced you to his tattoo artist, who greeted you with a respectful bow and gently kissed your hand, causing a slight blush to appear on your face.

"Nice to meet you, Wang. I'm y/n." You bow and smile back at him.

"Pleasure is mine miss y/n. Come on take a seat. Let's discuss what we're doing today." Wang points at the seat next to his desk, inviting you to sit. You take a seat on the chair, while he settles into his desk. However, Jungkook remains standing next to you.

"So you did all Jungkook's tattoos?" You gaze at Wang and raise an eyebrow, wondering whether he is the artist responsible for Jungkook's tattoos.

Wang nods. "That's correct. I've been his tattooist for years. I take care of his tattoos and his piercings."

"Wow. You're really good at this." You replied as he pulled out a book from his drawer and dropped it on the desk.

"He's the best babe. That's why I brought you here." Jungkook grabbed the book and gave it back to him. "We won't be needing that bro. I already know what I want."

Wang nods and puts the book back in the drawer. "What are we doing?"

"Well first of all she's getting a belly piercing." Jungkook kindly helps you remove your jacket and places it on the couch, revealing your cute and delicate belly button.

Wang nods. "Oh definitely. That cute belly button definitely needs a belly ring."

"We also need a little 7 tattoo in her pussy, just right above her clit and well I guess that's enough for today because we don't have much time but I want to come back another day and get a lower back tattoo for her and another one on her belly. And nipple piercings."

Wang shrugs "We can do the nipple piercing today too and we'll figure out the belly and lower back tattoos on the next appointment."

Jungkook looks at you and raises an eyebrow wondering if you could handle it. "Babe, you think you could handle your nipples pierced today besides your belly button?"