Chapter - 87 - Before the Trip

The day that you were flying back home has arrived. You were so tired that you slept all night and woke up around 10 a.m. the next morning, and the members were all in the kitchen having breakfast. After brushing your teeth and doing your morning skincare routine, you decided to join the members in the kitchen for breakfast. They were all dressed up and ready to leave except for Namjoon, who was staying with you since he was going with you on your trip back home. The members didn't want to waste any time, so they decided to head over to their apartments to start packing and bringing stuff over. By the time they finished eating breakfast, it was already 11.30 am, so after cleaning up after themselves, they said their goodbyes and left, leaving you alone with Namjoon. You didn't have much time left since you were leaving at 2 p.m., so after the members left, you and Namjoon took a shower and went right back to bed, eventually falling back asleep. You woke up to the sound of Namjoon's phone ringing.

"What time is it, baby?" You began to wonder about the time as Namjoon grabbed his phone to see who was calling.

"Time to get up, babe. It's 1 pm. We have an hour to get ready. That's Bang PD calling."

"Oh shit!" You immediately stood up, grabbed your suitcase from the closet, and opened it to grab your hair dryer and do your hair. You had long, straight hair, so it took you almost an hour to properly do your hair.

Namjoon answers the call and starts having a conversation with Bang PD.

Namjoon: Hello, sir.

Bang PD: Hey, Joon. Your driver is picking you up in about an hour. I just wanted to remind you.

Namjoon sees you looking through your luggage for something to wear and redirects his attention toward you in an attempt to get you to hurry up. In the meantime, Bang PD keeps talking on the phone.

Bang PD: Joon?

Namjoon: Hold on a second, sir.

"Babe, go do your hair. I'll take care of that. I'll find you something to wear."

You nod. "Okay, baby."

As you head to the bathroom, Namjoon continues his conversation with Bang PD.

Namjoon: Sorry, sir. I was talking to Y/n.

Bang PD: I was saying that you guys need to be ready at 2 p.m. sharp. And don't forget that I'm sending a bodyguard to be with you at all times on your trip.

Namjoon: I know, sir. Don't worry, we'll be ready by 2 p.m.

Bang PD: Honestly, I wish I could've gone with you. I still have the picture of Y/n's mom on my phone. No wonder your girlfriend is hot as fuck. She gets her looks from her mom.

Namjoon: Sir, my mother-in-law is married. I'm going to ask you to kindly respect her. And also Jin Hyung, the other two bodyguards, and one of the drivers' are also desperate to be with Y/n's mom. I have to constantly remind them that she's married, she's my mother-in-law and she deserves respect.

Bang PD: I know Joon. I don't mean to disrespect her. And the fact that she's married is the least I'm worried about. And I have no competition. I'm the boss. *laughs* Anyway, let's leave it there. Be ready by 2 p.m.

Namjoon: *sighs annoyingly* Yes, sir. I'll be ready by 2 p.m.

Namjoon ended the call and immediately went to look in the suitcase for something for both you and him to wear. Namjoon had mad respect for your mom, and it really annoyed him when anyone tried to flirt with her or disrespect her in any kind of way. especially knowing that she was married. Since it was a long trip, Namjoon decided to pick something comfortable for you to wear, so he chose a pair of black sweatpants with a matching black hoodie and a sexy black crop top, and he chose a pair of grey pants with a blue t-shirt and a black bucket hat for him.