Chapter - 52 - Quick Lunch

Jungkook noticed Namjoon approaching the car with the wheelchair and quickly scanned the surroundings to ensure there were no other people nearby. As Namjoon got closer, Jungkook promptly opened the door to the passenger seat.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" As you reached the car, Jungkook gracefully knelt on one knee and gently took hold of your hand, pressing a soft kiss upon it. His face displayed a concerned expression as he gazed at you.

You nod. "I'm fine baby. I feel dizzy and sleepy and just a bit weak." You mumbled sleepily as Jungkook and Namjoon helped you in getting out of the wheelchair and settling into the passenger seat.

"Hyung she needs to take a few days off and rest. We should take her home. She needs to lay down and get some sleep." Jungkook said as he put on your seatbelt and closed the door.

Namjoon nods and set the wheelchair aside. He then grabbed your backpack and opened the door to the backseat.

"Yes, I agree kookie. We're gonna take a few days off for y/n to recover mentally and physically. I need to take some time off too."

Namjoon hops into the backseat with your backpack, swiftly shutting the door and securely fastening his seatbelt. Meanwhile, Jungkook heads towards the driver's seat opens the door, and settles in, diligently buckling his seatbelt before starting the car.

"What are the plans for the next few days?" Jungkook inquired about Namjoon's plans for the upcoming days, aside from staying at home and taking some time off to recover. He started driving towards the office where the other members were waiting for him to go to lunch.

"I need to go buy a car for y/n and I also need to go visit my parents because they're desperate to meet y/n." Namjoon sighed and leaned back against the seat, closing his eyes. He was still feeling very emotional about the whole situation.

"I will help you with the car shopping. I also want to talk to both of you about something. I'm going spend the night with you guys tonight if that's ok with you." Jungkook said, maintaining his focus on the road. He gently took hold of your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, and tenderly kissed your hand. You had reclined the seat as far back as it could go and had fallen asleep.

"That's fine baby. You can stay with us as many times as you want. Whenever you want to. I'm curious about what is it that you've been wanting to tell us." Namjoon replied, yawning as he spoke.

"Let's wait until we get home and I will tell you," Jungkook said as he smoothly pulled into the HYBE parking lot, skillfully parking his car in his assigned spot.

"Hyung why don't you get the members and I'll stay here with y/n? I don't want to wake her up. She's sleeping."

Namjoon shakes his head. "I'll call them instead." Namjoon takes out his phone and dials Jin's number.

Jin: Hello?

Namjoon: Hyung we're here and y/n is sleeping. Did you make the lunch reservation yet?

Jin: How is she feeling?

Namjoon: She feels dizzy and she's a bit weak. The procedure caused her to fall asleep and we don't want to wake her up. We're downstairs in the parking lot. Can you guys come meet us here instead?

Jin: Yes I made a lunch reservation and don't worry. Don't wake her up. We'll, be right there.

Namjoon: Okay.

Namjoon gently places his phone in his pocket and leans forward, reaching out to hold your hand as you start to open your eyes.  "Y/n my love are you ok?" Namjoon gently brings your hand to his lips, planting a soft kiss on it. He asks how you're feeling as he notices you starting to wake up.