Chapter - 81 - Chillin with Mia

Upon returning to the room, Mia made the spontaneous decision to freshen up with a quick shower, while Jungkook ventured off to the bar to get a bottle of champagne.
Meanwhile, Namjoon immediately carried you into the Jacuzzi, eager to indulge in a relaxing soak. As you arrive at the patio, you and Namjoon both decide to undress, taking off each piece of clothing with a sense of anticipation and freedom. After carefully undressing, Namjoon activated the powerful jets of the Jacuzzi, creating a soothing and invigorating water flow. With a playful leap, he immersed himself in the bubbling warmth of the Jacuzzi, relishing in the soothing sensation that enveloped his body.

"Come here, my love." With a gentle smile, Namjoon extends his hand toward you, his eyes sparkling with love and desire, eagerly pleading for you to join him. With anticipation bubbling inside, you carefully sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi and slowly lower yourself into his waiting embrace, feeling a rush of warmth and comfort envelop you.

"It's such a beautiful night." As you stand in front of him, you can't help but be captivated by the enchanting sight above. The night sky is adorned with a breathtaking constellation of stars, each one twinkling with its unique brilliance. The full moon, radiant and luminous, casts a soft glow over the surroundings, illuminating the world below in a gentle, ethereal light. Feeling a surge of warmth and love, you instinctively wrap your arms around his broad shoulders, cherishing the moment and the beauty that surrounds you both.

"My love, you are more beautiful than the enchanting night, the shimmering stars, and the gentle glow of the moon all together. I love you so much, babe." Namjoon gazes deeply into your eyes, his gaze brimming with endless love, as he tenderly runs his fingers through your hair, gently caressing each strand. With a heart overflowing with affection, he leans in and places the softest, most delicate kiss upon your lips, a sweet declaration of his love for you.

"I love you much more, baby." As you leaned in closer, your breath gently brushed against his lips. He couldn't help but let out a soft, involuntary moan, his desire evident as he began to kiss you passionately. The kiss deepened, filled with a fierce passion that consumed you both as you surrendered to the intensity of the moment. Jungkook enters the room holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and four elegant champagne glasses in the other.

Jungkook effortlessly steps into the inviting Jacuzzi, carefully placing the bottle of champagne and the delicate champagne glasses on the side. With a tender gesture, he lovingly wraps his arms around both you and Namjoon, causing Namjoon to momentarily break the passionate kiss. As you and Namjoon turn towards Jungkook, a sense of desire and love fills the air.

"Where's my kiss?" Jungkook emits a warm chuckle, his eyes brimming with love as he looks at Namjoon. After a moment, his gaze shifts towards you, his eyes still filled with that same adoring love.

Namjoon, with a playful smile on his face, lets out a soft giggle as he affectionately wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, bringing him closer. "You know I love you, baby, so much.” With a gentle touch, Namjoon leaned in and placed a tender kiss on Jungkook's lips, his whispers filled with love.

"Mm, I love you too." Jungkook leaned in, his lips gently brushing against Namjoon's as he replied. Their lips met fiercely, resulting in an intense kiss that consumed them both. Their tongues intertwined, exploring every crevice and corner with an insatiable thirst. Their hands roamed eagerly, exploring every inch of each other's heated skin. The room filled with the intoxicating scent of desire, as their kiss grew more urgent, more desperate. The air was filled with the euphoric sound of their shared moans, a symphony of desire that echoed through the air. Namjoon, unable to resist the urge, delicately ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair, adding an extra layer of intensity to their heated kiss.