Chapter - 4 - Bus

Namjoon extends his hand towards you, with a warm smile on his face, his eyes filled with genuine kindness and excitement. "Come on princess let's go to the back so you can meet the other members first."

"Okay." Your heart races with excitement as you reach out and tightly grasp Namjoon's hand, feeling a surge of electricity course through your veins. With a gentle yet firm grip, he guides you towards the back to meet the rest of the members. Behind you, Hobi follows closely, his presence adding to the anticipation that fills the air. You were filled with an overwhelming sense of anxiety, causing your heart to race at an alarming speed. It felt as if your heart was gonna burst out of your chest at any moment. You were overwhelmed with excitement and a hint of anxiety as you found yourself on the same bus as BTS.

As you make your way to the back, your heart skips a beat as you catch sight of Jimin and Jungkook lying on the bed. Everyone else was gathered on the couch, their faces adorned with smiles and laughter. As soon as they catch sight of Namjoon walking in with you, their eyes widen in awe and their actions come to a stop, captivated by your presence.

Hobi places your backpack in the compartment where all the backpacks are stored, a small smile playing on his lips. He then stands beside you, his presence radiating warmth and excitement. As Namjoon begins to introduce you to the members, you can feel a mix of anticipation and nervousness building up inside you.

"Everyone this is Y/N. You all know the story about how she ended up here with us. She's going to be with us for the rest of the time that we're here and probably longer." Namjoon exclaimed excitedly, his face beaming with a wide grin, as he introduced you to the members.

"Wow! You're so pretty! It's such a pleasure to meet you y/n. I'm Jimin." Jimin said, his eyes locked with yours, a mischievous wink dancing across his face.

"Nah bro, wait till you see what's underneath that robe." Hobi grins mischievously.

"Show us! Please!" Taehyung pleaded desperately.

"Not so fast! Chill! Let's get to know her first." Yoongi giggles.

"I know a lot about you guys so we can skip the introductions." You smirk seductively.

"Oh, you're an Army!" Jin said excitedly.

You nod " Mhm!"

"Who's your bias babe?" Jungkook couldn't help but wonder.

"Can we talk about it later? I don't want anyone to feel jealous or anything like that." You let out a playful giggle.

"Nah, babe. You belong to all of us. We all get to have you regardless. We won't feel jealous. Come on. Now I'm curious!" Yoongi said.

"Fine. I'll show you with a kiss." You sigh.

"Go on!" Jin asked, filled with curiosity about who you were going to kiss.

You turn around and lock eyes with Namjoon, your fingers delicately brushing his hair as you press your lips against his, provoking a passionate and fervent kiss. Namjoon's passionate moans vibrate against your luscious lips, intensifying the kiss with an insatiable hunger and a primal need. The air crackles with an electrifying tension as you reluctantly part from the kiss, leaving both of you desperate for more.

"God damnit princess. I feel honored and incredibly lucky. But like Yoongi Hyung said we all get to have you anyways." Namjoon growls with a fierce intensity, his voice resonating with a burning desire.

"Damm hyung you're so lucky!" Jimin exclaimed with a tinge of jealousy.

"We're all very lucky to have her thanks to Hobi." Namjoon pats Hobi on his shoulder.